April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who gets their results today?

I'm thinking Miss released and we don't know about it. SD is in the mail, isn't that one of the three great lies? But I guess we will know about it soon. I'll give HI 50/50.

Sounds like NJ has a few days left while they NJ the process.

RI, meh, who cares ;)

I did kickboxing.  And it was so much more productive (don't know if that's the word) to the half hour gym classes/personal trainer sessions.  Like, I feel as if I did way more cardio and just general work than before.  And the kickboxing gym is very "we will text you.  You are part of the facebook group.  You are coming to class, don't leave us hanging!", which is something I kinda need when I'm working out.  A group and people telling me they missed me/I should come.

...plus gym members get discounts on mani/pedis at the nail place down a couple stores.  Which is totally a reason I should go.

So somehow last night, my cell phone blacked out and anytime I hit the "home" button, it'd starting vibrating. I couldn't get it to restart. So my friend drove us to the AT&T store (and she brought a 3in book to read while they looked at my phone). We were in the store for 2 minutes, guy restarted my phone easily. I wasn't holding down the side buttons long enough. He has no idea how it blacked itself out and such but it's functioning fine now 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

So somehow last night, my cell phone blacked out and anytime I hit the "home" button, it'd starting vibrating. I couldn't get it to restart. So my friend drove us to the AT&T store (and she brought a 3in book to read while they looked at my phone). We were in the store for 2 minutes, guy restarted my phone easily. I wasn't holding down the side buttons long enough. He has no idea how it blacked itself out and such but it's functioning fine now 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I recently got a new phone and couldn’t get it to activate. I took it to the store and all they did was swap out the SD card, which I could have easily done. How embarrassing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back