April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full day seminar on welding today!

I have high hopes that it should be good. Also hoping it doesn't go late, because it's a further commute to get to the venue than my normal office commute.

But hey! I'm not complaining. No work for me today!

Tell me more about the dangerous nachos.
Dangerous nachos = Crispy corn Nachos or French fries piled high & smothered melted cheddar cheese sauce, black bean puree, fresh guacamole, sour cream& Pico de Gallo.  Had chicken, veggies, and ground beef.  Also had huge chunks of jalapeno that I couldn't see because the bar was dimly lit.  They were very dangerous and you couldn't find chips, so flying nacho topping was going everywhere.  Including my phone.  T_T

Take a penny leave a penny thread...wtf, I need my 2 cents. They are all I have left....all that I have, and loosing them will make me senseless.

I’m trying to invest, but work is getting in the way. Actually, it’s making things worse. Maybe I can get on short term disability to take a few weeks off?

So, how much longer will this thread be open for?

Dangerous nachos = Crispy corn Nachos or French fries piled high & smothered melted cheddar cheese sauce, black bean puree, fresh guacamole, sour cream& Pico de Gallo.  Had chicken, veggies, and ground beef.  Also had huge chunks of jalapeno that I couldn't see because the bar was dimly lit.  They were very dangerous and you couldn't find chips, so flying nacho topping was going everywhere.  Including my phone.  T_T
I wish there was a “delicious” reaction.

Well, we could go into a detailed analysis of previous spam threads...but everyone else is too busy analyzing the NCEES stuff.
That'll cool down over the next week.

I'm really looking forward to the CivE pounding the table for the next six months that cut score was 50, and that any evidence to the contrary is just there because someone was too embarrassed to report their "real" score.

1) The cut score doesn't matter

2) One shouldn't restudy with the goal of just barely making the (extra-low) cut score. They should study as if they need 80/80. The former is how you get to do the exercise more times, whereas the latter reduces that chance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back