April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am a horrible engineer.  There is an ASCE/Young adult meeting tonight...and I just...can't.  I have so much work, plus I'm still packing, that I will literally kill someone if I attempt to go to this.

Plus I may have mistakenly gone over my allotted PPL for the company (oops).
No you're not.

also, what's ppl?

Tuesday morning spammity spam spam. And that was also me sleeping.

I really feel bad (two busy weekends and work stress catching up to me), but I have a vacation in a few weeks and I can't miss.

Thanks guys for making me feel better about skipping that meeting (was able to pack one box, but I was able to catch up on a little bit of work).

And PPL = Paid Personal Leave.  They have sick/personal/vacation all lumped into one category at my new company, but I lost a week when I started due to seniority/new employee/etc., so I'm still trying to get used to having less time than I expected.  BUT!  I get to roll over way more time that I was at other companies, so it kinda balances out?  And if I work mre than 40-hours, instead of getting OT (which I usually do), if I have a vacation day or something that week, I can just use the worked hours instead of PPL.  So I can kinda play the system, as long as I plan a week or two ahead of time.

Red Lobster's "Lobster Pizza" consists mostly of Langostino, a creature more closely related to crawfish. I was disappointed when I first found out, and all of you should be too.

Red Lobster's "Lobster Pizza" consists mostly of Langostino, a creature more closely related to crawfish. I was disappointed when I first found out, and all of you should be too.
The real disappointment is going to Red Lobster's and assuming anything, besides their cheddar biscuits, are made to be appetizing.

Makin’ my way downtown
making-my-way-downtown-walking-fast-faces-pass-and-im-28790239.png

A dog on two legs carrying a teddy bear keychain? Now I've seen everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back