April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't know how I could have been more prepared for this exam.  I took the PPI course,  I took the practice tests, I put the hours in studying.  I was militant in my discipline to study - it drove my wife crazy.  

In some ways it seems like it comes down to luck.  As in you know your stuff and you just gotta get lucky on 3 or 4 multiple choice questions on that day to push you over the edge.  I hate saying that because it goes against my "you make your own luck" philosophy,  but when it's a multiple choice test there is some luck involved.    
100% with ya.  I gave it my all this time.  Dont know how I could ever do more.

Sorry my friend. Don't ask about anything though. Knight1fox3 has taken control over this thread like the king of England did in Wallace's Scotland.
False. Merely added some attitude correction in helping to prevent an incident on this forum with divulging too much exam information. Which is in breach of the NCEES agreement.

But, if you'd like to continue pouting and prefer to join SEStress in a proverbial "time out", then perhaps I will lock the forum down. :dunno:

I know it's strange, but I've got a license and a license number now, even though NCEES ins't showing it yet. 
Its true.  I unfortunately did not pass, but recognize names of people I took the test with.  Hoping I at least passed vert and got close on lat.

False. Merely added some attitude correction in helping to prevent an incident on this forum with divulging too much exam information. Which is in breach of the NCEES agreement.

But, if you'd like to continue pouting and prefer to join SEStress in a proverbial "time out", then perhaps I will lock the forum down. :dunno:
Just wow, sir. 

Passed Vertical, but failed Lateral.  Pretty disappointed as I feel that I was very close to passing the Lateral based on the diagnostic.

Lateral AM: 24/40   

Lateral PM: 3 Acceptable and  1 Improvement Required

Like others have said,  I'm finding it really tough thinking about putting my family through this again.  Going to have to do a little soul searching this weekend.  
Yeah this is rough.  I got 23 on the multiple choice and all Acceptable on the afternoon 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this is rough.  I got 23 on the multiple choice and all Acceptable on the afternoon 😕
Wow. I think you’ve got the folks in the 24/40; 3A 1IR club beat. I don’t think you can challenge the competency of an engineer who can get 4 acceptable responses in the afternoon. It’s definitely tough knowing you were so close to passing.  If I had just flunked it then maybe I wouldn’t care so much. 

Have been following this thread for what seems like forever now and it’s been a great support group. Still waiting for the IL results to be officially posted and I hope they will before the end of the day today. Otherwise, it is going to be one long weekend.

I passed gravity! Passed the lateral last October. I'm just extremely glad to have this behind me.

I failed the lateral the first time. Took the EET courses after that and got passing results for anyone looking at what to do next.

I passed gravity! Passed the lateral last October. I'm just extremely glad to have this behind me.

I failed the lateral the first time. Took the EET courses after that and got passing results for anyone looking at what to do next.
Congrats. I am still waiting on Nevada to release. I pray to get good news. Go celebrate it is a good day for you, congrats again 

Latest posts

Back