April 2018 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be offsite for a few hours. If any state makes it official, please post it here with the time. I'll update the map when I get back.

MA results out but not uploaded to NCEES as of 4:15 PM EST. Called the MA board and they gave me my results over the phone.

End of 5/25 update. Added Minnesota, New Jersey, Georgia (home of the best engineering school: Georgia Tech). I've included NJ because a good chunk of people could see if they passed on the state website.

View attachment 11509

I changed the color for the day. I was going to make it gold since Georgia came out today (for GT) but I made it purple instead because I trolled some Vikings fans earlier - and they deserve a break this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackal301 said:
Woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa woa... woa.. hold on here a minute. Arizona State, best electrical power school in the country!! Go Devils  :th_rockon:
Nope, I got it right the first time. 😎

Guest PeteMcP said:
Massachusetts isn't actually out, you have to call to get results until next week.
Noted, I made the change.

Thread cleaned up a bit more as of 5/26/18 (REMINDER, ASIDE FROM MODS/ADMINS/RBHEADGE PE, PLEASE ONLY POST RESULTS RELEASES FOR STATES WITH DATE/TIME. ALL OTHER QUESTIONS/COMMENTARY/CONGRATULATORY POSTS SHOULD BE POSTED IN A SEPARATE THREAD). Big thanks to @RBHeadge PE for diligently keeping track of all the results releases and maintaining a tidy and easy-to-follow representative map. Many thanks! There will be a little extra in your next EB.com paycheck. :thumbs:

Added Vermont.

View attachment 11527

Just a reminder that New Jersey was listed because most people could divine their results my looking up their record on the state website on Friday.

Miss was formally released Friday but people could find themselves on the license lookup the day before so it was listed as Thursday on the map above.

Hawaii results are being released today. I saw via USPS Informed Delivery that I have letter from the HI Board arriving today. Electronic posting should follow in the PM HST. Will update when I get notification.

UPDATE: As of 9:14 AM HST Hawaii applicants who passed have received results.

NJ should be changed to May 30.  Official results were just released... there was massive confusion prior to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back