April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. I will spam as much as I can before I head to the Giants - Dodgers game this afternoon! :D
Good luck. Both teams are awful.

spam.gif

lazy-day-casserole-655.jpg

SPAM® Lazy Day Casserole

776 Yums (Click a star to add your vote)

All work and no play is no way to live. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the SPAM® Classic in a creamy white sauce. The easy and delicious way to dine life’s cares away.
30 min 8 servings 11 ingredients

Ingredients

• 1 12-ounce can SPAM® Classic, cut into strips
  • 1 (10.75-ounce) package frozen spinach
  • 8 ounces medium egg noodles
  • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/3 cups milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
  • 4 pinches paprika
  • Pepper, to taste
  • Directions
  • 1.Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
  • 2.Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Spread spinach over bottom of baking dish.
  • 3.Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
  • 4.Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour until smooth. Add milk, salt and pepper; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils.
  • 5.Stir small amount of hot milk mixture into sour cream; return to saucepan. Add SPAM® Classic and peas.
  • 6.Combine white sauce and noodles; pour over spinach. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover; bake 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck. Both teams are awful.

spam.gif
Thanks! Still won't ever complain about going to a Giants game. And I certainly won't complain that it's going to be 62 degrees and sunny (albeit a tad windy, though the park is actually well-sheltered from the wind despite being located on the bay), and I get an afternoon of work to hang out outside watching my favorite sport and favorite team.

why do workdays take so long to get over with?

I just realized I know not much about HVAC. 

I worked somewhere once that had a designated nap room (closet with cot in it).  You'd have to be crazy to touch that cot though...

I would love an afternoon nap. Instead, my office has resorted the previously mentioned pushup challenge. It definitely gets you going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back