April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when and I'll send you some heady or whatever.   Trillium and Treehouse are pretty amazing too. 
Gotta track down some bottled Pliny first. Will let you know when it happens.

How often do you do HT trips? Or can you get it canned in MA these days?

Gotta track down some bottled Pliny first. Will let you know when it happens.

How often do you do HT trips? Or can you get it canned in MA these days?
Pretty random.  Co worker got me a case end of March.  I went skiing at Stow end of last month.  I'll be back in July.   Easier now that the new brewery opened.  Still need to go to VT though and they still have limits per person per day. 

Pretty random.  Co worker got me a case end of March.  I went skiing at Stow end of last month.  I'll be back in July.   Easier now that the new brewery opened.  Still need to go to VT though and they still have limits per person per day. 
Thought as much about it only still being in VT. I remember when I was living there (a few years ago), there was a scandal about it being sold on Craigslist in Boston... And an acquaintance I had there told me he would get texts from the owner of his local liquor store when they had it in the back of the store, and he'd go in an ask for it by name. In VT, it was pretty easy to get in grocery stores every week, but stores would have a limit on the number of packs you could buy (some it was two, some four). But you generally had to get there the day it was stocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh cider, making me miss Citizen Cider so much! @P-E I might ask for a trade for that, too. ;)

EDIT: Topsies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cider is good too.

they still sell heady at the small stores once a week for the locals. Limits there are 1 to 2 four packs. I hear similar black market stories around the Boston area. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back