April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Heady Topper, please. Heck, give me two. Then I'll be set for the night. :)

Edit: I used to live in Vermont. Heady Topper abounded. It's much harder to get my paws on some out here in CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the Heady Topper, please. Heck, give me two. Then I'll be set for the night. :)

Edit: I used to live in Vermont. Heady Topper abounded. It's much harder to get my paws on some out here in CA.
This was a good batch.   Something was up with it last year.  Finally back to what I remember.   Got a growler left of hill farmstead double Galaxy which is very good. 

This was a good batch.   Something was up with it last year.  Finally back to what I remember.   Got a growler left of hill farmstead double Galaxy which is very good. 
The Hill Farmstead Brewery is one of my favorite breweries I have ever been to. So picturesque, amazing beer, beautiful landscape, great vibe.

The Hill Farmstead Brewery is one of my favorite breweries I have ever been to. So picturesque, amazing beer, beautiful landscape, great vibe.
Super laid back there.  They often have a great food truck on site. 

We'll have to make a trade for Pliny. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back