Any NJ results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, I got Answer form PCS that they are working on the result, but can not tell me specific date when they will notify NCEES and us.

"PCS is holding our result" PCS :beat:

Just an FYI, I received results at 1:51pm one year and 3:38 pm another.... Sadly enough I have been taking this test for a while now... Basically just wanted to give you a heads up they can come at pretty much any time.

Finally, I got Answer form PCS that they are working on the result, but can not tell me specific date when they will notify NCEES and us.

"PCS is holding our result" PCS :beat:
call bac kand ask to speak with the NJ coordinator of exams.

I GOT MY RESULTS!!!

I am the most annoying cartoon sidekick, ever. Snarf!!!

I sent Brandi the following conversation

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM, > wrote:

So who is holding up the process? NJ or PCS? I thought the privatization of government duties was supposed to make the process more efficient, yet the 8 States ran under PCS haven't heard a peep from anyone while 38 other states have released results.

Who should I speak to to find out when the email is expected to be sent? I'm going to have no access to internet when out of the country and would like to make accommodations to find out my status if they won't be released by Friday. Thanks.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Brandi Ray
<
mailto:[email protected][email protected]
mailto:[email protected]>
wrote:
I will receive the email the same time you do.

"
To:
"Brandi Ray" <
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected][email protected]
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]>
Sent:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:24:56 PM

Subject:
Re: NJ PE Results

I am aware of that, I'm just wondering when said email is expected to go out. Any idea?

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Brandi Ray
<
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected][email protected]
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]>
wrote:

You will receive an email once scores have been released.

To:
"Brandi Ray" <
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected][email protected]
mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]>

Sent:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:22:47 PM

Subject:
NJ PE Results
Brandi,

When can we expect to receive the results from the April 2013 exam? NCEES released the results to the states over a week ago and we have not heard anything yet. If you could fill me in it'd be greatly appreciated as I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks starting this weekend. Thank you.
She must not have liked the last email very much because she called me on my cell to "explain how the process works" then said how they are working very hard to reconcile the 9000 applications they have - she couldn't give me an exact date but said "hopefully you will have them by Friday"

Hope that helps and I'm glad I annoyed them a fraction of how much they have annoyed me

I passed! 1st time for me, thank you schoolofpe!!

if you didn't pass dont ever give up!

"how will you ever get better if you're not prepared to be shitty at something?"

Just found out I passed. Second try. Thank Goodness!!!!!

If you didn't fare as I did, stay the course -- this feeling is worth trying again for!

Congratz to everyone who passed! and thanks desai for the checking and letting us know!

Congrats too everyone that passed! To all those who didn't, dont get down on yourself, keep your head up October will be here before you know it.

Back