Any NJ results?

Help Support Engineer Boards:

desi_girl

EE Electronics
Reaction score
no..I think, NCEES is waiting for NJ's approval to send the results out. Tomorrow for sure :)

All the best!

smckeon pe

Veteran
Reaction score
This waiting is KILLING me. I kind of want to know, but also kind of don't want to know. Good luck, hopefully we'll be done waiting TODAY!

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
same here. I just checked. still nothing. Maybe by noon. Good luck to all the NJ PE-pending engineers.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
anyone hear anything as to when NJ will give the NCEES the go ahead to release the scores?

Bee Sille

Reaction score
Not sure but from what I hear from past examinees in NJ, I wasn't expecting the results so soon. Was expecting to begin checking mid-June. Well earlier the better hope to find out soon!

smckeon pe

Veteran
Reaction score
Still waiting...and no idea about how/when NJ will release NCEES results to us. SO FRUSTRATING!

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
so I just chatted with NCEES regarding the release of the scores in NJ:

"hello. I am from NJ. I have been made aware that the results have been released to the states late yesterday afternoon. Is there any expected time table as to when NJ will complete their validation of the scores and permit the NCEES to post the grades?"

1:15 pm Support

The NJ Board/PCS has not given NCEES permission to release to examinees yet. Nor have they given a time frame for doing so. PCS may be able to give you more info. 877-364-3926

smckeon pe

Veteran
Reaction score
Awesome...and I'm guessing PCS will have a similar line and give you the number for the NJ board office. From my experience in getting my application approved, the people who work in the board office will NOT be helpful or informative!

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
I know. I had similar problems. Oh well, nothing more to do except sit and wait.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
I still think either by this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon, we will know our results.

smckeon pe

Veteran
Reaction score
Patience is tough to come by, but I agree. Thanks for posting info about what you found out.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
PCS = :blowup:

If you are a PCS state, expect to add another week to your wait.

<-------from a PCS state when I took my exam.

Last edited by a moderator:

desi_girl

EE Electronics
Reaction score
I dont think so, last April, NJ results were out on the 2nd day.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
I agree. I think the NCEES just mentioned them, but they have nothing to do with the release of our results. Just the fun loving people in Newark.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
at this point, I am guessing tomorrow. It's a little late in the day for Newark to be doing much of any work.