Any Illinois results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent in all of my stuff on Friday, and now I'm pretty certain I forgot to sign my check. :oops:

Oh well, I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when I either receive a license in the mail or my application and unsigned check.

Dont feel too bad. The application says to use BLACK ink only and I filled it out in blue. Of coarse, I didn't notice that black ink only thing until after I had mailed the application. I even remember thinking, "hmm... I wonder if I should fill it out with a certian color. It's probably black or blue ink." :facepalm:

I just sent in all of my stuff on Friday, and now I'm pretty certain I forgot to sign my check. :oops:

Oh well, I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when I either receive a license in the mail or my application and unsigned check.

Dont feel too bad. The application says to use BLACK ink only and I filled it out in blue. Of coarse, I didn't notice that black ink only thing until after I had mailed the application. I even remember thinking, "hmm... I wonder if I should fill it out with a certian color. It's probably black or blue ink." :facepalm:
Well I signed my check, it cleared, and my license # is posted. Glad this milestone has now been achieved.

Well I signed my check, it cleared, and my license # is posted. Glad this milestone has now been achieved.
2 week turnaround? Dang thats pretty fast. I hand delivered mine and the guy told me mid feb.

Mailed January 9th. Check cleared January 21st. License # on website January 22nd. Certificate in the mail on January 24th.

Not too shabby at all.

Back