Anticipated Results Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is next week.... but at the latest the week of the 12th. Hang in there...

i've stood by the 9th for a while now. i'm not logging in until then, unless i get an email saying results are out. 

with fewer exams types still in paper format it should take less time.  PS went CBT in october that is one less test group

My buddy who works with NCEES said they are having a hard time getting this out on time because of a lot of people bring sick. They should be posting a delay notice next week. #iamnotlying #yesiam #conspiracytheories

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My buddy who works with NCEES said they are having a hard time getting this out on time because of a lot of people bring sick. They should be posting a delay notice next week. #iamnotlying #yesiam #conspiracytheories

Thanks for the flu shot reminder

#mean

Back