Alphabet Soup

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IlPadrino

Reaction score
Kenneth W. Lastnamechanged, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.E.P., F.A.C.P.M., F.A.C.O.E.M., F.A.M.T., F.A.A.C.T., F.A.A.M.A.,F.A.C.P.E., F.R.P.H., F.R.S.M. (Chairman)
You've got to be kidding me!

I like that he is a Chairman. Probably a :burgerking: also, but left that one out due to space.

That's ridiculous. I think that would cause me to lose a certain degree of respect for someone.

I am assuming all those "F...." acronyms, are just associations he is a "fellow" in?

Lame.

he forgot to add that he's a card carrying F.A.G.

not that there's anything wrong with that......

Last edited by a moderator:
that's just freakin' ridiculous. He needs to add V.A.I.N.

My first thought was that he should also be a card carrying member of the IDA (International Douchebag Association).

He may be cool, but he'll never be 4 popped collars cool...

4_popped-collars_cool.jpg

My first thought was that he should also be a card carrying member of the IDA (International Douchebag Association).
He may be cool, but he'll never be 4 popped collars cool...

4_popped-collars_cool.jpg
You know, I've seen that picture a bunch of times, but it always bothered me that he was with a woman. I think I figured it out, though. It's like when you see some douchebag in a costume somewhere and you have your picture taken with him to laugh at later. That has to be what's going on here...no way that guy got laid after wearing that get up.

You know, I've seen that picture a bunch of times, but it always bothered me that he was with a woman. I think I figured it out, though. It's like when you see some douchebag in a costume somewhere and you have your picture taken with him to laugh at later. That has to be what's going on here...no way that guy got laid after wearing that get up.

^ Are you kidding, he probably scored big time later...I bet Queen Amidala guy in the funny pic thread pounded his ass like a punching bag later that evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back