Agricultural Review - includes mech, civ, elec

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slugger926

Reaction score
2006 PE Exam Online Review Series

A series of web-based review sessions has been arranged for those preparing for the Agricultural Engineering PE exam this October.

A series of 12-15 sessions will run from late August into October. The sessions will be live, providing opportunity for interaction with the presenters and other participants.

Presenters will review fundamentals in various topic areas, present examples, and give practice problems for participants to solve and discuss.

There is no cost to participants. PEI is providing support for this professional development activity.

The series is open to anyone preparing for the Agricultural Engineering PE exam this October. Please extend this invitation to non-members as well.

To learn more and to register for the review series, visit:

http://www3.bae.ncsu.edu/pe2006

This link will help: http://www.ncees.org/exams/professional/pe..._exam_specs.pdf

The Agricultural exam will cover anything and everything.

The webinars will cover a broad list of topics, so people taking the Mech PE exam may want to set in on the Mech review portion of the webinar, Civils or Enviro guys may want to set in on the appropriate portions of the review, and so forth.

I am glad I passed the test :BK: , and won't have to lug a truck load of books in and out of the exam room. :true:

You know, some of that sounds a lot like what I learned in college and some of the topics that showed up on my exam.

The funny thing is that I had some grad school plans that fell through. My research would have been funded by the USDA. It had an environmental slant to it, but dealt with ag sites.

If that had come to pass, I'm sure my career would be much different than it is now.

Back