5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy was trying to fly around the world...he crashed in the English Channel 5 hours after he started his trip and died. Epic fail.

A guy was trying to fly around the world...he crashed in the English Channel 5 hours after he started his trip and died. Epic fail.
I saw that this morning. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed. I wanted to see if it was just me that was so cold and heartless, so I told a coworker to see what he thought.

It wasn't just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that this morning. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed. I wanted to see if it was just me that was so cold and heartless, so I told a coworker to see what he thought.

It wasn't just me.
I laughed to...but it's well established fact that I'm going to hell.

It wasn't just me.
I laughed to...but it's well established fact that I'm going to hell.

and as me and my buddies always say....see you at the big FIRE!

OK, that's really not funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back