4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in a cubicle jungle, but I have a new corner office in our new addition, got two real windows(they don't open unfortunately) and a door. The CEO says I have the best office in the whole building so I always tell him we can trade anytime!

I used to live in a cubicle jungle, but I have a new corner office in our new addition, got two real windows(they don't open unfortunately) and a door. The CEO says I have the best office in the whole building so I always tell him we can trade anytime!

Windows don't open here, either. I think the reason they don't let us have windows that open - is that at some point a malfunctioning computer would get a flying lesson...

Windows don't open here, either. I think the reason they don't let us have windows that open - is that at some point a malfunctioning computer would get a flying lesson...
hahahaha how true never looked at it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back