4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I do that too in the office...amazing all the inside offices are freezing and the outer offices are roasting! I think they should switch units that each are on to make it more comfortable. The thermostat for my office is in the hottest office n the building (sun all day and windows all around!!) I think they need a redesign :D
must be nice to get natural light...
I walk out of my Cube and open the door to the exit with my eyes squinted like a mole out of a hole...
All the "little" engineers offices here don't have windows, but the door faces a CAD area which basically a huge three-story glass wall but it would be great to have a window to crack it open every ones in a while...
My hubby ordered a fat-head with Beaver stadium view (6'x4') and got an extra poster (long story) - so I thought it'd look awesome on the wall behind my back (instead of the window that doesn't exist) - this idea didn't go well with the upper management haha
It was worth the try though! Our cubes are all gray - and the walls are white -- we need color around here!
Puke pink cube walls here.
Oh I'll keep the gray then! That sounds...interesting...
Kind of like a burlap sack that's tannish pink with red and blue speckles. Not sure what era they come from. Maybe someone was trying to make the workplace "warm" looking?

Oh yeah I do that too in the office...amazing all the inside offices are freezing and the outer offices are roasting! I think they should switch units that each are on to make it more comfortable. The thermostat for my office is in the hottest office n the building (sun all day and windows all around!!) I think they need a redesign :D
I walk out of my Cube and open the door to the exit with my eyes squinted like a mole out of a hole...
All the "little" engineers offices here don't have windows, but the door faces a CAD area which basically a huge three-story glass wall but it would be great to have a window to crack it open every ones in a while...
My hubby ordered a fat-head with Beaver stadium view (6'x4') and got an extra poster (long story) - so I thought it'd look awesome on the wall behind my back (instead of the window that doesn't exist) - this idea didn't go well with the upper management haha
It was worth the try though! Our cubes are all gray - and the walls are white -- we need color around here!
Kind of like a burlap sack that's tannish pink with red and blue speckles. Not sure what era they come from. Maybe someone was trying to make the workplace "warm" looking?
Haha, burlap... We have the same stuff. Abrasive too.

I have an inside office...no windows. However, I can look out my door through the windows over the offices (cubicles) against the windows and see the brick wall of our building entrance and a little bit of sky :)

ours is blue with specks of grey....if you are lucky enough to have gotten a fabric wall for your cube.

ours is blue with specks of grey....if you are lucky enough to have gotten a fabric wall for your cube.
Our cubicles are actually studded half walls...no flimsy partitions!! You can hang stuff on them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back