2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your colleague also take the WR/Env PE Exam?
I took the civil WR exam and received that email before finding my results that I passed. I have not talked to anyone who received the email and did not pass. I would bet that if you got that email you passed. 

Just posting in here to let folks know - MA results are out, just went out about 20 minutes ago. Wife passed!

I told her about the WRE survey thing, and then she checked PCS and saw "Make License Ready" checked on her profile. Just got the official email from NCEES about 20m ago.

KP_Engg, I'm in North Dakota.  I found out last October by checking the NCEES log-in page, but as I recall my results were released pretty late (December 15) last year compared to other states.  Then the North Dakota Board mailed my certificate a few days later to confirm my license number.
Thanks for your help. I just called the board and they were able to tell me the results over the phone. Not the exact answer I was looking for though. 

I'm sorry to hear that KP_Engg.  Do not give up!  It took me three times to pass this exam!  A review course helped me out immensely (provided by EET, but I am a Civil PE).  You can do this, just keep plugging along, but take a good break for now :)  

For those in Michigan, I tried contacting LARA, who didn't seem to know what the PE even was. They ended up referring me to the Bureau of Professional Liscensing. I contacted them on the phone and they told me that results are released quarterly (for a bi-annual exam??) and to try back in several weeks. 

Looks like I haven't been able to get in touch with the right people yet. At least I hope that's all it is, and they aren't truly this clueless. 

Oh yes, they do.
I drive over to St. Paul to their office and spoke with the director, Doreen Frost, who I've had to wrangle with before over their lethargy. She said the person that would normally be doing the "cross-checking" and "verification" is on vacation because the states have no idea when NCEES is going to give them the results. I asked what that verification involves, but could not get a straight answer. I was not allowed to get a verbal result, and was told that I MUST wait until the results are snail mailed out of the office next Wednesday. I am completely unsurprised by the lack of creativity. So maybe expect the MN results in your mailbox by next Friday afternoon. On the plus side, it is a gorgeous weekend in MN and there is a LOT of craft beer that needs to be consumed, and it may as well be by me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=you%20can%27t%20fight%20city%20hall

For those in Michigan, I tried contacting LARA, who didn't seem to know what the PE even was. They ended up referring me to the Bureau of Professional Liscensing. I contacted them on the phone and they told me that results are released quarterly (for a bi-annual exam??) and to try back in several weeks.

Looks like I haven't been able to get in touch with the right people yet. At least I hope that's all it is, and they aren't truly this clueless.
I'm going to go with they have no clue what they are talking about due to the quarterly release of a bi-annual exam. The results have been released before the end of May in the past. sadly it might not be today.

I drive over to St. Paul to their office and spoke with the director, Doreen Frost, who I've had to wrangle with before over their lethargy. She said the person that would normally be doing the "cross-checking" and "verification" is on vacation because the states have no idea when NCEES is going to give them the results. I asked what that verification involves, but could not get a straight answer. I was not allowed to get a verbal result, and was told that I MUST wait until the results are snail mailed out of the office next Wednesday. I am completely unsurprised by the lack of creativity. So maybe expect the MN results in your mailbox by next Friday afternoon. On the plus side, it is a gorgeous weekend in MN and there is a LOT of craft beer that needs to be consumed, and it may as well be by me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=you%20can%27t%20fight%20city%20hall
I can't believe it. That's a long wait. We are one of the few states with no results . Why don't they update our accounts ? 

If anyone was curious, I just spoke with a woman from the Hawaii Board and she told me that results would most likely be mailed out by next week. She couldn't give me an exact date, but said that the latest would be by next week Friday. I guess I'll be drinking my anxiety away this weekend on the beach. Congrats to all the people who passed and to the ones who didn't, keep trying. Don't give up!!! If it were easy everyone would be Engineers.

Back