Posting Questions from Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just to let you know, the person who posted the question from the April exam has been located, their exam has been invalidated, and their state board has been notified. It is up to the state board to determine if further sanctions are required.

As a reminder, everyone who takes any NCEES exam signs their answer sheet agreeing to the following:

“I further affirm that I will not remove any exam-related information from the exam room. Nor will I reveal in whole or in part any exam questions, answers, problems or solutions to anyone during or after the exam whether orally, in writing, or any Internet chat rooms, or otherwise. I understand that failure to comply with this statement could result in invalidation of my exam results, limit my ability to retake the exam and/or result in other sanctions.”

Internet message boards can be a great tool in preparing for the engineering and surveying licensing exams; however, the rules regarding the exams must be followed. We will continue to monitor this an other message boards for violations of the agreement.

We appreciate the support of this board's administrators.

Tim

I still can't believe someone would be that blatantly foolish about things, but this individual obviously didn't respect the terms of the Agreement or this board. Good to see you were able to track this person down.

Glad we could be of service.

HAHAHA!!!

I just don't get why anyone would want to cheat; I guess it is a money issue for some people. For me, passing a test is a game. If I don't get it this time, I'll get it the next. Isn't that big a deal for me, and certainly not one I break my ethical code over.

HAHAHA!!!
I just don't get why anyone would want to cheat; I guess it is a money issue for some people. For me, passing a test is a game. If I don't get it this time, I'll get it the next. Isn't that big a deal for me, and certainly not one I break my ethical code over.
Agreed, Captain

SapperPE said:
Hell yeah, discipline, justice, and the American way of life. Way to go NCEES. You have just increased the legitmacy of the letters behind my name and the names of all of our peers who work so hard to earn the title of PE.

Absolutely......couldn't agree more. :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :thumbs: :appl: :appl:

Is this thread for real? Was someone really that stupid? I can't even comprehend someone putting forth all that effort to study for the exam just to throw it all away.

Is this thread for real? Was someone really that stupid? I can't even comprehend someone putting forth all that effort to study for the exam just to throw it all away.
Yeah, it was the Tuesday after the exam, I think. Apparantly, he posted the same question in several different threads. And he even said he knew he wasn't supposed to do it, but he couldn't help it or something like that. I wish we had a "shaking head" smiley......

:thumbs: <- Like that MIG?
No. More like this one that I found.
shakehead.gif

Is this thread for real?
Sadly it is.

I was online when it happened, and took the posts down within minutes, trying to help the guy out, so he proceeded to post 'nice' things toward me for doing it,

then our resident ENFORCER stepped in and banned him like a dog.

- JR, you're head shaking smily is perfect, MIG's is pretty good too. fitting.

Back