Free AM + PM Webinar Saturday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
1/10/2015 12:00pm - 10:00 pm EST

Dr. Mansour is offering a free lecture this weekend. Sign up on his site passpe.com

Well it's 9 hours, I'm sure there is a break for lunch in there. It's my prep for EET, which starts next Saturday. All those classes are 8.5-9 hours as well.

So, how did it go JQ? I remember I signed up for those free Mansour webinars when I was studying but it was so incredibly frustrating because he would send out the invitations with only a day or two's notice. It was frustrating.

I have no complaints, I think it was well worth the time. He went over a nice mix of AM and touched on the PM as well. Basic HC and VC, with sight distance, overhead and minimum cover considerations, and horizontal sight offsets, and superelevation.

He taught using his book, so if you didn't have that it may have been a little harder to follow along. I've been preaching about his book for a while now, I really like it. All the Green Book and a ton of the HCM tables, charts, and graphs, are all here. It is a great reference.

He is doing another one Wednesday night from 6-8 pm PST .... he hasn't posted a link yet, but he plans to go over basic traffic fundamentals (VI.C from NCEES outline)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no complaints, I think it was well worth the time. He went over a nice mix of AM and touched on the PM as well. Basic HC and VC, with sight distance, overhead and minimum cover considerations, and horizontal sight offsets, and superelevation.

He taught using his book, so if you didn't have that it may have been a little harder to follow along. I've been preaching about his book for a while now, I really like it. All the Green Book and a ton of the HCM tables, charts, and graphs, are all here. It is a great reference.

He is doing another one Wednesday night from 6-8 pm PST .... he hasn't posted a link yet, but he plans to go over basic traffic fundamentals (VI.C from NCEES outline)

The important thing is that his books are based on the latest 2015 exam "Secs"!!!

Sec.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He is working on an Addendum right now, to be released for download by end of the month, which will cover the new topics, HSM, ADA, etc...

The important thing is that his books are based on the latest 2015 exam "Secs"!!!
:laugh: I saw that too!

Back