THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineergurl

Resident Sweet Cheeks
Reaction score
somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
And.... it's on...

Rules are as follows...

No backspace key allowed

No deleting posts

No posting while sober... if you are hungover, go over to that thread. If you want to make fun of the drunk.... while find another thread... yea... this is just for drunks

And yes... I have had 2- 24 oz twisted teas, a 6 pack of bud light platinum and I have moved on to the last few regular budlights in the back of the fridge... I just have great capabilities....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just about the only way I'll ever get to post here since I only have about three or four drinks a year.

Lent IS over. Let's get drunk and eat steak on Friday!

(and mp was making a Vegas reference. I can't tell you the whole story, because what happens in Vegas...)

^and if you took a taxis while you were there you got ripped off...apparently accoring to an news article this morning

^and if you took a taxis while you were there you got ripped off...apparently accoring to an news article this morning

LMAO, Dex should chime in on this...
I still can't believe Bly still paid the guy. SOB cabbie tried to rip us off then had the nerve to lecture me on karma when I said I wouldn't pay him...

Latest posts

Back