Update on October 2012 exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeonPE

Peon, 2nd Class
Reaction score
Update on October 2012 exam results

December 13, 2012

The October 2012 PE exam results were released to NCEES member licensing boards on December 12, 2012. The FE exam results were released on December 7, 2012, and the surveying exam results were released on November 27. The SE exam results have not yet been released; they are expected to be released as originally scheduled (8–10 weeks after the exam administration).

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

Find out more about the scoring process.

/>http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-october-2012-exam-results/

Sorry to say this guys, but as a person who has been through this enough times, i think the polls are closed for the day...ie no more results.....

florida is killing me. i just want to get it over with. i emailed the FBPE and of course they'll make sure to respond just after they send the results.

Ha, ha...you will get the FBPE and NCEES email at the same **** time... Was Florida this late before or is this the normal...? I can't imagine they make us wait the weekend.. sigh...

Not sure what takes so long. There are plenty of states that get them out pretty efficiently. Texas knows how it's done.

the past few years FL released on the 2nd or 3rd day. For the April exam i got my score on the 3rd day of results releases...so hopefully tomorrow morning!

Back