Which arrives first FE or PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galena

Reaction score
I took a look at the excel that someone put together of expected PE results per state. I was just wondering if they post all FE and PE results at the same time, or does one get released before the other?

Thanks

Mike

I took a look at the excel that someone put together of expected PE results per state. I was just wondering if they post all FE and PE results at the same time, or does one get released before the other?
Thanks

Mike
I took the CO FE last year...got the result on DEC 21. The Excel sheet says PE results for that test came out on the 18th. Don't know if that helps much...

I took to Colorado FE exam in October 2008. My pass letter is dated December 16, which is the same date in the spreadsheet for the PE Exam results. So I would expect them to be about the same.

I took to Colorado FE exam in October 2008. My pass letter is dated December 16, which is the same date in the spreadsheet for the PE Exam results. So I would expect them to be about the same.
Plus some EIT results are out now and no PE results have been released yet. =)

Plus some EIT results are out now and no PE results have been released yet. =)

There's your answer...

And here's your sign :17:

Back