PE Review for EE from USF (Tampa,FL)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

I want to share with you this info. This is a review class I took while preparing for the EE-PE(Power) and it was very good for me. The classes are once a week and you can accsess On-Line, no matter where you are. Add to that the classes are recorded and you can go back and review the whole section, or just the part you are interested, at any time until the day before the test. Also you can use fast forward or rewind to go back and forth while reviewing. They cover Basic Circuits, Controls, Electronics, Computers and Power.

Usually I connected with the live class Thursdays in the night and review the class during the week-end. The classes were available on line the same day of the session.

IMHO, my friends, this worth the money, at least for EEs. I think they also do PE-Civil but I am not sure of that.

The link is: http://apex.eng.usf.edu/professional/professional.htm

Hope that helps. In the meantime keep it up and say....

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link. I've been trying to find a class like this for the FE - searching the internet, but found nothing. I'm thinking of signing up for this - anyone taken this USF course for FE? I've been out of school since 1978 - is this course geared toward recent graduates? I've started studying a few weeks ago, using the "the other board" FE exam review manual. I'm just getting thru the math - I didn't remember enough about calc and diff eq to even start some of the problems :ph43r: I had to read thru the explainations many times before they made sense. I wonder if I'll be left behind in a class room setting.

Do these classes allow for questions?

I've heard the Dr. Blank videos are not very good and overly expensive. If you are considering trying these, just buy one tape first and sample them. Some guy sold the whole set on ebay and only got about 10% of the full price.

I've seen the IEEE PE Review DVDs and they are great. Check them out.

Latest posts

Back