GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vollEngineer

Reaction score
Do the results come out just after Board meeting? 'Cause this year it's on June 9.

For what it's worth, last year in June they had results from the April exam:

Professional Engineer

Total takers 215 1st time takers 123

passed 108 passed 81

50.23% 65.85%

Total takers passed % 1st time takers passed %

CHE 2 1 50.00% 2 1 50.00%

CIV 112 60 53.57% 61 42 68.90%

ELE 22 12 54.55% 15 11 73.30%

ENV 13 6 46.15% 10 6 60.00%

MEC 26 17 65.38% 16 12 75.00%

STR 40 29 72.50% 19 9 47.40%

I feel better just talking about it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's really interesting information, voll. Thanks for posting it.

oh, it's no problem at all. i enjoy sharing.

i can tell that about you. you seem to be a giver.

i try.

In Georgia, the timing of distribution of exam scores does not seem to correlate in any way with timing of board meetings. Based on what's been done in the past, I will predict that Georgia will distribute results on Wednesday, June 24, 2009. Or, at least during that week.

I hope it doesn't take that long. It would be nice to know before the weekend. It looks like SC and other states are getting some results out.

Start checking the Georgia website tomorrow afternoon. NCEES has sent results to Georgia and now the board has to enter the results into the system. It will be available online before you receive written correspondence (if you pass). It may be Monday or Tuesday before they results are available online though. You can check by looking up the latest numbers and they enter them alphabetically. Hit refresh every 30 minutes until you see your name.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Start checking the Georgia website tomorrow afternoon. NCEES has sent results to Georgia and now the board has to enter the results into the system. It will be available online before you receive written correspondence (if you pass). It may be Monday or Tuesday before they results are available online though. You can check by looking up the latest numbers and they enter them alphabetically. Hit refresh every 30 minutes until you see your name.
Good Luck!!
It looks like PE034099 is the last one. It was issued earlier today by comity.

Hi Everybody...

New to EB... i really helps you cope with the intolerable wait.

Hope we get some news soon in GA.

I was hopeful same way in Texas, but now they updated ;( Then again -- they are dated as granted yesterday, so who knows!

Georgia sends out results by e-mail a couple of weeks before they send the regular mail notification. But the first indication of results will be when the license numbers from exam applicants start to appear on the SOS site. In the past, this has happened several hours before e-mails are sent.

Georgia sends out results by e-mail a couple of weeks before they send the regular mail notification. But the first indication of results will be when the license numbers from exam applicants start to appear on the SOS site. In the past, this has happened several hours before e-mails are sent.
When did GA start sending out emails?

I got an e-mail telling me my license application was approved in June 08, based on passing the April 08 exam. The e-mail came a couple of hours after my name and license number showed up on the SOS board.

well, great. another something for me to be looking at. application status, licenses, mail, here, and now email. I need a vacation. thanks for the info!

I'm surprisingly calm now. I just want to wait. I don't know what happened to me. We'll see how long it lasts. Hang in there!!

Back