GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely not the last state.

If you were in cali or new york it will be end of july to early august....talk about a tough wait

I know its hard as hell to wait.

From the sound of it, they the pre-fab is pr :winko: etty good? I might be wasting away again in Margarita :40oz: ville come tomorrow night, either pass or fail :40oz:

Its Monday. Probably won't get anything out of them today. Let's hope for tomorrow.

I know they have posted results later in the day on previous years... the question is if they are going to do it again or not. Probably not.

6 new comity pe's added...........................................................................

Who knows? I'm beginning to think that there may be some truth in the saying that "a watched pot never boils."

If all of those other states have results, Georgia does too. Their priorities are just a little out of whack, imho.

I'm actually SO busy right now. I just want to play on this board all day. Stupid clients. (Just kidding, clients!)

Back