GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results were mailed to each of the states friday. They should have them by tomorrow. It usually takes 2-3 weeks from this point for Georgia to start uploading them. We should see results around the week of July 7th or 14th. So dont hold your breath until then.

In Georgia, the timing of distribution of exam scores does not seem to correlate in any way with timing of board meetings. Based on what's been done in the past, I will predict that Georgia will distribute results on Wednesday, June 24, 2009. Or, at least during that week.
I'll stick to this prediction.

Results were mailed to each of the states friday. They should have them by tomorrow. It usually takes 2-3 weeks from this point for Georgia to start uploading them. We should see results around the week of July 7th or 14th. So dont hold your breath until then.
Sounds good...I just can't make myself believe it.

Well... since I was driving myself nuts I decided to do some research.

For the past 4 examinations, this is how long it took from the exam date to the date the license was issued (and posted on the GA board website):

20 Arpil 2007 --> 19 June 2007 (69 Days)

26 Oct. 2007 --> 19 Dec. 2007 (54 Days)

11 April 2008 --> 11 June 2008 (61 Days)

24 Oct. 2008 --> 31 Dec. 2008 (68 Days)

So, based on the past 4 offerings, we have:

Min --> 54 days, June 16th 2009 (Already passed)

AVG --> 63 days, June 26th 2009 (THIS FRIDAY)

MAX --> 69 days, July 3rd 2009 (Next Friday).

Well... just got to wait and see.

Ever wonder how many calls|emails|visits the Board Office receives per day? Wouldn't it save everyone a lot of headaches and time wasted clicking "refresh" if the status of the process was updated on the Board's website?

Ever wonder how many calls|emails|visits the Board Office receives per day? Wouldn't it save everyone a lot of headaches and time wasted clicking "refresh" if the status of the process was updated on the Board's website?
I guess it means that board are not getting enough emails to start updating information on the website and they can handle the amount of emails they are getting!!

I just got word from the GA board that the vehicle delivering the results was damage in an accident and subsequent fire. The GA board will have to have the results resent by ELSES, this will likely add several weeks to the release of the exam results for GA candidates.

:waitwall:

I just got word from the GA board that the vehicle delivering the results was damage in an accident and subsequent fire. The GA board will have to have the results resent by ELSES, this will likely add several weeks to the release of the exam results for GA candidates.
You can just keep those comments to yourself...Seriously, give me a break! This is ridiculous.

just called to confirm, this sucks

UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE!

no shit? if this is true it has to be one of the most crazy things I have ever heard. Surely they can overnight or 2 day the results given the circumstances. That couldn't cost that much.

wow. That's crazy. I'm glad I'm not waiting for results this time. At least you guys should still see your results before California.

Back