TN results? - Page 3 - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
enintn

TN results?

Has anyone received their letter yet? I've heard a rumor some people received it on Saturday, but have not been able to confirm this on any of the message boards.

Has anyone received their letter yet? I've heard a rumor some people received it on Saturday, but have not been able to confirm this on any of the message boards.

Not here. I would assume Nashville would receive their's first. Isn't someone in the Nashville area? Lets hope this is true!

It sounds like you want have to open the envelope. You will be able to tell by the thickness. Ouch.

No, I live 70 miles from Nashville and I have not seen anything.

Has anyone heard if they have completed their move in Nashville?

They have completed their move. I just spoke with Cynthia in the Board office. She said they are still working on the letters and have "no idea" when the results will be sent out. :deadhorse:

Surely we will recieve the results by Thursday.

That's what I'm thinking. It has to be this week...

i'M LIKE, SERIOUSLY, NCEES can post pass rates and our state can't simply tell us if we passed or not, what the (*^)(^&*

i'M LIKE, SERIOUSLY, NCEES can post pass rates and our state can't simply tell us if we passed or not, what the (*^)(^&*

Just don't email ELSES and ask them if they will send your results by email. I did that the beginning of last week and have had 3 responses from TN staff including the exec. director himself. They basically said no, quit asking, wait by the mailbox. :true:

Maybe we should reply with we will quit asking when you do your job and quit being one of the last states to send results. I better quit, the dark side maybe monitoring this board instead of mailing out our results. just kidding if anyone from the state is monitoring.

Just don't email ELSES and ask them if they will send your results by email. I did that the beginning of last week and have had 3 responses from TN staff including the exec. director himself. They basically said no, quit asking, wait by the mailbox. :true:

Too funny!

Interesting quote found in the application for the exam:

"Score Reporting - Scores are received approximately 90 days after the date of the exam. You will be notified, in writing, within 10 days from the day the scores are received. Scores are not released over the phone nor posted on the web site."

Today is day 11 (calendar days) or day 7 (business days) depending on how you look at it. What happens if they don't meet the 10 days they claim?

"Score Reporting - Scores are received approximately 90 days after the date of the exam. You will be notified, in writing, within 10 days from the day the scores are received. Scores are not released over the phone nor posted on the web site."

Today is day 11 (calendar days) or day 7 (business days) depending on how you look at it. What happens if they don't meet the 10 days they claim?

Maybe it is like your neighborhood pizza delivery chain. 30 minutes or it is free - 10 days or you pass.

Maybe it is like your neighborhood pizza delivery chain. 30 minutes or it is free - 10 days or you pass.

:Locolaugh:

I'm sure they would laugh at you and ask what your gonna do about it.!!I know the engineering fees we will have to pay for our license is among the highest, you would think something as simple as an email would be automatic.

Is anyone going to call today?

I vote rwbaily21 since he already knows several of the people there.

I vote rwbaily21 since he already knows several of the people there.

Yeah, I'll pass. I'm sure my letter has already been filed in the paper shredder. :whipping:

The way things are going, the governor will probably email me telling me to wait by the mailbox.

Way to take one for the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a problem. If there is anything else I cannot do please let me know.

Sign in to follow this