TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was at the end of one of Wanda's email messages. If you want to suggest anything to the board, like receiving exam results by email, this would probably be the place to suggest it.

- In an effort to improve our service, please rate your experience with the Division of Regulatory Boards by completing the brief survey at http://www.state.tn.us/commerce/boards/survey.html . Your feedback is appreciated.

Did she specify a day or will it be the first of week or end?
"We will send the diagnostic reports with the failed letters. They should be

mailed out next week sometimes.

Thanks for your patience."

Thats all it said

It sounds like you want have to open the envelope. You will be able to tell by the thickness. Ouch.
The diagnostics are only one sheet of paper so I don't think thickness will indicate pass or fail. You sometimes can see the diagnostics peeking from behind the letter depending on how they were folded but not always. Unfortunately I have too much experience getting these letters so I am quite familiar.

Has anyone received their letter yet? I've heard a rumor some people received it on Saturday, but have not been able to confirm this on any of the message boards.

Has anyone received their letter yet? I've heard a rumor some people received it on Saturday, but have not been able to confirm this on any of the message boards.
Not here. I would assume Nashville would receive their's first. Isn't someone in the Nashville area? Lets hope this is true!

Has anyone heard if they have completed their move in Nashville?
They have completed their move. I just spoke with Cynthia in the Board office. She said they are still working on the letters and have "no idea" when the results will be sent out. :deadhorse:

i'M LIKE, SERIOUSLY, NCEES can post pass rates and our state can't simply tell us if we passed or not, what the (*^)(^&*

Back