TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got confirmation that it looks like the Tennessee results will not make it out before the Board's office move. Sounds like the letters will go out next week...bad time to schedule a move...

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:16 PM

Subject: Re: PE Exam Letter

We have the results on disk, but the letters have not been printed. They probably will not go out until next week, because we are moving Wednesday and the computers will down Tuesday evening through the end of the week.

Thanks

Subject: Re: PE Exam Letter
We have the results on disk, but the letters have not been printed. They probably will not go out until next week, because we are moving Wednesday and the computers will down Tuesday evening through the end of the week.

Thanks
I really wish the board would have lied to us and said they didn't have the results. This not knowing is killing me but I guess there's nothing to do but wait a little longer now.

I really wish the board would have lied to us and said they didn't have the results. This not knowing is killing me but I guess there's nothing to do but wait a little longer now.
You've got to be kidding! Oh the suspense. That really irritates the stew out of me! I wonder why they can't get it done today and tomorrow?

This is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyballs: but should we expect anything different.....it feels the same as the state fire marshal office.

Correct me if I'm wrong, we would get something directly from ELSES if we fail, correct? Did last time! Any one out there got anything?

Correct me if I'm wrong, we would get something directly from ELSES if we fail, correct? Did last time! Any one out there got anything?
Last time I got my diagnostic from NCEES a couple of days before I got my letter from the state that said I failed. So maybe no news is good news this week...

If this is true or can be confirmed, it does sound like good news. Can anybody confirm?
I thought it was just a mistake that the diagnostics came before the letter last time because in the past they came together and it was just a day later that the letter came. I figured it was a new letter stuffer not familiar with the process but who knows. Didn't the diagnostics come from the Tennessee board? I thought I remember it having the board return address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was just a mistake that the diagnostics came before the letter last time because in the past they came together and it was just a day later that the letter came. I figured it was a new letter stuffer not familiar with the process but who knows. Didn't the diagnostics come from the Tennessee board? I thought I remember it having the board return address.
I asked others in the failed section, we'll see what they say. Otherwise I will call someone today and ask...who would be the one to call, Wanda Phillips or NCEES. If they are going to make us wait another week or two at least they can answer a few questions!

who would be the one to call, Wanda Phillips or NCEES.
I would think Wanda Phillips is the one to call. NCEES would probably just see that they've already sent the results to the state board. My question is how does it take more than 3 days to print the letters and get them sent? :brickwall:

This is killing me. Every yahoo here at work is asking me every 3 minutes if I got my results. I guess we'll just have to be patient.

I haven't received a response from my email yet. I do know of someone who failed in the past and the diagnostics came with the fail letter. Maybe they changed it, but I bet it was a mistake as mollielou said... oh well, only another few weeks...

You probably will not get a response from the Board today, or tomorrow. They're computers are probably down since they are moving

I called ELSES and they said they are not contracted to supply tennessee results by email, even though it says you can do so on their website after a certain date, so that was a shot in the dark. She did say that the diagnostic is sent to the state, so I may just be wrong on that, so either way, were stuck wondering in the woods since our state doesn't feel like email is good for us!

Just heard back from Wanda Phillips. She said they will mail out the diagnostics with the letters, should be sometime next week. Good luck all...happy waiting.

Back