NCEES mailing out results today or tomorrow (12/13/07)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dennisromero

Hi,

I just called NCEES customer service. The lady I spoke with said that they were trying to mail out FE & PE results to the boards today and tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!

Hi,
I just called NCEES customer service. The lady I spoke with said that they were trying to mail out FE & PE results to the boards today and tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!
On Monday some lady told me EMAIL.. to the AZ board.

The big question when do we get it? :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true, then we will have to start an NCEES appreciation thread for moving faster each time this process happens.

You are right, I just called the NCEES and I was told that they are mailing the results today. They will be mailing the results to the State board and then the State board will mail the result to the examinee.

So now it depends on the State Boards how much time they will take. I hope before Chrismas we should get all our results.

Good luck to you all

Coolguru

PE Environmental (Appeared)

DV,

How long after they mailed em last year did the direct states get their results?

400+ views in 3.5 hours now thats what i call a hot thread!! thanks for the info..

^^^ Agreed - once they start mailing them out it is just a few days in the mail.

Saturday sounds like a GOOD DAY to receive results.

Good luck all! :multiplespotting:

JR

How quickly do they usually update the posted pass rates? I could use something else to break my spirit while I'm waiting.

ODB, they won't have those up until after everyone's has recieved the results. At least in the past it has been a couple of weeks behind.

I think they actually do that just before the first state post results (or else I thought I recalled that?)

not long. If this is true, I expect this board to light up like a Christmas tree on Saturday.
If people get their results by Saturday that would mean that the states got results today and posted the new licensees to the state website by Saturday?

RG --

They used to post the discipline-by-discipline results on the NCEES site about a week or two before the mass mailings. Right around the time that NCEES departed from providing scores with Pass or Fail was the time that the discipline-by-discipline results started getting posted AFTER mass mailings had initiated. I am not sure how or why the mechanism changed.

JR

Last edited:
How quickly do they usually update the posted pass rates? I could use something else to break my spirit while I'm waiting.
Answered my own question - from the NCEES website:

Pass rates for most exams are posted on this Web site approximately 2 months after the exam date.

If people get their results by Saturday that would mean that the states got results today and posted the new licensees to the state website by Saturday?
no.

Each state is different. My state only updates its website about twice a year, and its never near results time

Back