NCEES mailing out results today or tomorrow (12/13/07)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get a chance to check if this was actually done by NCEES or not?
i just called and got a response that the first batch of results were sent out yesterday and they are in the process of sending out for other states and the whole process will be completeed sometime by the end of next week.

i just called and got a response that the first batch of results were sent out yesterday and they are in the process of sending out for other states and the whole process will be completeed sometime by the end of next week.

I just called my board in Washington State and they told me the letters are sent directly from ELSES to the licensees.

Thank you all. :Locolaugh:

So when did NCEES send these letter to the board, because I received and email confirming from NYSED, " to be able to proceed for the Part B which is Princ. and Practice exams they need all my endorsers", too bad, my endorsers arent helping me on this, I was wondering will they admit me to sit for PE Civil without complete endorsers? Any ideas please?

Last edited by a moderator:
So when did NCEES send these letter to the board, because I received and email confirming from NYSED, " to be able to proceed for the Part B which is Princ. and Practice exams they need all my endorsers", too bad, my endorsers arent helping me on this, I was wondering will they admit me to sit for PE Civil without complete endorsers? Any ideas please?
By endorsers, I assume you mean PE references for your application? did you ask people to be your references or just put down their names.

I tend to drag my feet if someone wants me to be a reference but doesn't ask me ahead of time.

I certainly wouldn't ask people who I knew might not respond.

Or are these former supervisors?

By endorsers, I assume you mean PE references for your application? did you ask people to be your references or just put down their names.
I tend to drag my feet if someone wants me to be a reference but doesn't ask me ahead of time.

I certainly wouldn't ask people who I knew might not respond.

Or are these former supervisors?

yeah, former supervisors/managers

Any ideas please?
If any part of your application is INCOMPLETE they will use that to deny .. in your case admission to your exam.

For me, my NCEES Record is held up because one of my personal references left the country and I guess didn't submit the recommendation. One letter of recommendation mising - has held my NCEES Record up for over three (3) months now. I am going to call NCEES to see if I can request to have a different personal reference.

In your case, you need to see who you can get professional/personal endorsements from because without them you are going nowhere fast.

JR

JR,

Thanks, I will try to settle this...anyways is that on the pic? you look really hot!

the wait was bad before, but now knowing it could really come today, it is really bad. if i dont get my results today i might just throw myself out in the yard.

JR,
Thanks, I will try to settle this...anyways is that on the pic? you look really hot!
That is definitely NOT ME! :) It is a carryover from another thread .. I think I might need to update the avatar.

Definitely get straight with whoever is holding up your application - you don't want the state board holding you up over a lapse in administrative oversight.

VERY HOT. LOL
You forgot the evil laugh there guy .... :D

JR

Latest posts

Back