October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 138 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

1 hour ago, enrique_nola said:

Strong username to post content ratio

can't tell if being sarcastic or not? 

11 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Guys, please don't physically show up to anyone office! Also, don't dox people. Try to act like professionals.

Technically they're not professionals yet....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey Texas folk. I'm sure this was already answered, but when are  scores posted on the Texas board website? 😂

image.png.a4608622b436326507bebc0875c74181.png

TX result out! I passed! Thank you guys for keeping me company during this waiting time. It definitely made my life a lot easier. 😋

• Like 5

Guest 12122019

I received the notification email saying my result is available, but when I clicked on the link and logged in, it still says "Result Pending" on my NCEES account. Is anyone having the same issue? CA, Mech - HVAC

1 hour ago, TwistedLeague said:

For real though. I just signed up for the April 2020 exam.... I failed october 2019. my thought was it is kind of still on my mind. Should I wait until October 2020 or take it again right away. Any input would be appreciated from others that have failed. 

I took Civil transportation

You should wait. You will get burned out. Give yourself time to enjoy life again. Then go back in refreshed but with all that studying in your belt. My suggestion and others. 

3 minutes ago, 12122019 said:

I received the notification email saying my result is available, but when I clicked on the link and logged in, it still says "Result Pending" on my NCEES account. Is anyone having the same issue? CA, Mech - HVAC

That sounds like a nightmare.  I would be calling NCEES.

2 minutes ago, Helluva Engineer said:

Has anyone in Georgia tried contacting the board to see when results will be released? (politely)

I have not. I do know in the past that it has not helped and generally is not recommended.

• Like 1

congrats to all who made t through on this go around.  to those that didn't, keep at it.  i felt like i got knocked out after last years' attempt, and the 2nd time was a charm and just feels that much sweeter.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Helluva Engineer said:

Has anyone in Georgia tried contacting the board to see when results will be released? (politely)

Just now, Atl_transportation said:

I have not. I do know in the past that it has not helped and generally is not recommended.

Also, I would check on the OCt 2019 results/ Georgia Results thread to see if anyone has.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Helluva Engineer said:

1 minute ago, Atl_transportation said:

Hang tight, Georgians! Rooting for you!

• Like 1

Colorado is coming out soon

image.png.cec18dddab32e868c750ec16015d01ca.png

this is painful anxiety waiting for this thing while being one of the last states

LLLLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Florida

Just spoke to Lisa M (the one and only) at FBPE on the phone, told her I heard NCEES released the results and she said they received it and it would be 2-6 weeks before they released results. said they had to go through the results review process first...

Has anyone else gotten this line or is this the terrifying truth??

• Sad 1

When has Minnesota released results in the past?  I know they mail them out, but approximately when do they let NCEES post them?

2 minutes ago, FL_AD said:

Florida

Just spoke to Lisa M (the one and only) at FBPE on the phone, told her I heard NCEES released the results and she said they received it and it would be 2-6 weeks before they released results. said they had to go through the results review process first...

what the ef.. did they sleep the whole time? O.O

2 minutes ago, FL_AD said:

Florida

I called her too a few minute back and got the same reply. She said they will do an Audit and then send it somewhere else to get another audit done and then the results would be released in 2-6 weeks. It is really going to suck if this happens. 

• Sad 1

Guest 12122019
30 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

That sounds like a nightmare.  I would be calling NCEES.

It is! I asked the online assistance and was told to check back in a few hours. Why is this happening??...I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same nightmare like me...

20 minutes ago, MadamPirate said:

UGH CO HURRY UP

i agree.. it sucks get this so late. :(