20 hours ago, leggo PE said:

I blame @matt267 PE.

That works.

20 hours ago, NJmike PE said:

he is an a-hole

Um, no, you're the resident A-Hole. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Thanksgiving meal = booked!  Husband and I already did a huge meal Saturday for Friendsgiving, so I have no desire to cook all morning tomorrow. It will be my very first Thanksgiving without my parents and brother, but 35 years is a good run. We'll skype with the fam tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited about our meal tomorrow.  The restaurant is really good and they'll be serving up some good food, looks like.  

Ooooooh, where'd you book?  Fancy-fancy?  Or normal place.  Tbh, I'm trying to convince my friend to go to Bob Evans...I have no idea what it is, but I am horribly intrigued by it.

15 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

But yesterday, Boyfriend ate *none* of the roast at all. Requested "something else" for dinner. Which was my plan for tonight to give us a break from meat. So now he gets to eat roast twice today. And so do I. 

I love this punishment.  You didn't eat meat last night so you must eat meat twice today.  EAT THAT PROTEIN AND WEEP.

• Haha 1

It is a very satisfying feeling to log off of IM when coworkers start bugging you.  BYEEEEE

2 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

Ooooooh, where'd you book?  Fancy-fancy?  Or normal place.  Tbh, I'm trying to convince my friend to go to Bob Evans...I have no idea what it is, but I am horribly intrigued by it.

I love this punishment.  You didn't eat meat last night so you must eat meat twice today.  EAT THAT PROTEIN AND WEEP.

LOL OMG Husband keeps wanting to go to Bob Evans.  

We're going to Hedge Row!

5 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

he's likely not going to eat roast for lunch. pretty sure he'll grab BK after going to the vet.

he's so funny about food now. when we first started dating, he'd eat the same thing for days but now, he won't eat the roast on repeat! 

7 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

LOL OMG Husband keeps wanting to go to Bob Evans.  

We're going to Hedge Row!

YES.  I looked at it and I'm still confused on what exactly it is (is it kinda like a cracker barrel?  Or a boston market?  Or fast food?), but I'm really excited to try!  My friend has never been before either, so it'll be an experience!  And Hedge Row!!!  Oh la la!  Every time I walk by there I go, "This looks ultra nice" and then I end up going to The Eagle or The Tap because I just want a drink and junky food!

@LyceeFruit You've obviously expanded his palette too far.  He now wants choices and different textures.  Madness.  He's a monster!!!  As for choosing BK over roast...I judge him severely.  

3 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

@LyceeFruit You've obviously expanded his palette too far.  He now wants choices and different textures.  Madness.  He's a monster!!!  As for choosing BK over roast...I judge him severely.  

He needed to expand it!

6 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

YES.  I looked at it and I'm still confused on what exactly it is (is it kinda like a cracker barrel?  Or a boston market?  Or fast food?), but I'm really excited to try!  My friend has never been before either, so it'll be an experience!  And Hedge Row!!!  Oh la la!  Every time I walk by there I go, "This looks ultra nice" and then I end up going to The Eagle or The Tap because I just want a drink and junky food!

We took our Texas friend to the Eagle for lunch on Friday, it was yummy! Hedge Row is pricey but it's worth it.  I don't mind paying $$$ every so often for a splurge meal if it's really good.

I have a feeling Bob Evans is like Luby's.  

Happy day before Thanksgiving spam, spammers!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, squaretaper PE said:

Same to you @leggo PE! Be careful commuting on the streets! I took the bus/walked today.

I'm on a bus right now. I'm being lazy in anticipation of eating all the food this weekend!

No, not really. I just don't have a good setup to bike on wet roads (I don't even have a back fender) and also, I need to bring my PPE home today for a site visit first thing Monday morning. I don't think I'd be able to get it home that easily on my bike.

1 hour ago, jean15paul_PE said:

How many languages do you speak?

Speaking and singing are two different things. My wife is exclusively American-English speaker, but she's sang in nearly twenty languages.

2 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

You’re a bit late. Every Washingtonian ever has already discovered it.

And they know not to harass him!

1 hour ago, LyceeFruit said:

I'm out as soon as my 11am meeting is over 

are you out yet?

7 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

are you out yet?

soon, im eating my sandwich and leaving. i'm headed to run errands and do research at the library so I don't wanna be hangry

I'm not sure if I overmicrowaved this Volcano Chicken, or it it's taken a turn for the worse.

Getting food poisoning the day before my fancy Thanksgiving dinner would be super lame nooo universe.

48 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

I have a feeling Bob Evans is like Luby's.  

When I first moved to Texas, I thought Luby’s was a place to go get your oil changed in your vehicle.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, SNAPE/SMOTT PE said:

When I first moved to Texas, I thought Luby’s was a place to go get your oil changed in your vehicle.

Wait...is it not?  Regional eating is very confusing to me.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Mgt just made it 1254

Quittin' time?  Or review time?