October 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 485 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

13 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

She begrudgingly planned it because they eloped and both of their parents were mad. And it starts at noon so it ends early so she can go to bed at a reasonable time. And we don't need to get them anything because they have enough stuff. 

I think I'm about to meet my new favorite people 

It reads like you're taking notes and making a to-do list?

edit: topps :bananalama: it's been a while

Edited by RBHeadge PE

12 hours ago, LyceeFruit said:

It was nice knowing all of you! Imma go live under the freeway now

Hold up, you still haven't gotten your results back!

3 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Hold up, you still haven't gotten your results back!

94 posts in a row tho! I broke the rules so NCEES is gonna fail me! 

4 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

It reads like you're taking notes and making a to-do list?

edit: topps :bananalama: it's been a while

Ahahahaha 

Crap. I never even visited the first page of this thread. I was given a link straight to a current page. I have been double posting like crazy.:suicide1:

Wood

17 hours ago, squaretaper PE said:

Ok either you guys have crazy fast internetz or you don't have a post timeout.

My work has the internetz.

image.png.4b9f9e29e4c6c18b94a97d3d6d3a53ec.png

1 minute ago, Chattaneer said:

Do you work there, or just get power from them?

get power from them. i interned at a utility tho (not that one)

54 minutes ago, phillstill said:

Crap. I never even visited the first page of this thread. I was given a link straight to a current page. I have been double posting like crazy.:suicide1:

Don't worry too much. No one really cares about the rules. 

So I'm mostly calm according to @RBHeadge PE's WTTS thread. Excpet I want to unpack my bag & box from the exam. They're sitting in front of my bookshelf. And I have a lot of empty space for them. And I soooooo want to put them away. It's bugging me. BUT I CAN'T. I HAVE TO WAIT. So like 95% calm here I think 

I thought it was just going to be a bunch of voodoo mumbo jumbo, but dang it's super accurate. 

Post the introduction from your results. Do you think it accurately represents you?

ISTJ-A:

The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.Logisticians don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. Logistician personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. Logisticians have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, Logisticians can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

Yes.

• Like 1

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history. They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners. This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than Logicians – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the Logician personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy Logicians will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

Agree.

Disagree.