Any similar experience?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LXZ

Reaction score
I got a telemarketing phone call on behalf of Consumer Affair Department offering me loans last Friday, June 22, 2007. Did anyone else have similar experience? I am just wondering whether this is related to the results of PE exam. :waitwall:

Nothing here, but I would not be surprised that your info could end up in solicitations. I got mail that had PE behind my name before I was ever a PE??

In Oregon, OSBEELS provides Licensee Mailing Lists for a fee. I imagine other states do as well.

I'm still being pestered with junk mail. Including recruiters hiring PEs... not sure what to make of that, and I have no plans on leaving my job, but it probably wouldn't hurt to shoot back a resume and see, I guess ;)

Last edited:
In Oregon, OSBEELS provides Licensee Mailing Lists for a fee. I imagine other states do as well.
If what you said is true for CA, I guess I know my results now. Just kidding. I am just wondering whether one can get same clue to know his results in advance. In CA, one more extra month of waiting time just kills my patience.

Haven't heard anything like that here in AZ, but I wouldn't really know...most of my mail goes straight to the trash unless it looks like a bill or something official. I have to admit, some credit card solicitors have gotten pretty crafty and making their letters look like something from the state through register/certified mail - only to find a bunch of advertisement BS inside when you open it. That's precious time I could have spent scratching my nads.

If what you said is true for CA, I guess I know my results now. Just kidding. I am just wondering whether one can get same clue to know his results in advance. In CA, one more extra month of waiting time just kills my patience.
It turns out that I did pass the exam.

Back