5/14/19 1:40 PM EST

Florida PE PASS !!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Props to EET AM & PM

Pass.png

Edited by FLPE

My friend got his result : Passed

I still haven't.

Are they going to publish the passed ones first?

Just now, Persianger said:

My friend got his result : Passed

I still haven't.

Are they going to publish the passed ones first?

They should all be at the same exact time. Is he messing with you?

Your friend passed in FL?  That is strange that results would be staged in batches.  I don't think they would release according to pass / fail.

2 minutes ago, tyler_uri said:

They should all be at the same exact time. Is he messing with you?

I doubt it! It's weird. 

4 minutes ago, FLPE said:

Your friend passed in FL?  That is strange that results would be staged in batches.  I don't think they would release according to pass / fail.

yes. I do not think either. 

Will FBPE/NCEES release how the test takers in FL did for April? 

I know NCEES has the pass rate nationally. 

On 5/15/2019 at 12:30 PM, john813 said:

We're still waiting on the Structural exam results. Let me check on Monday to see if I can get the Florida stats.

• Like 2

Do you know if the DBPR has been notified of the passing candidates? How long do they take to issue a number?

18 minutes ago, Asaraga said:

Do you know if the DBPR has been notified of the passing candidates? How long do they take to issue a number?

From the Results Map thread:

http://engineerboards.com/topic/33681-april-2019-results-map/page/13/

We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

Thanks

39 minutes ago, Asaraga said:

Yes, DBPR was given the list of exam passers (except for Structural) last week.

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

On 5/17/2019 at 3:04 PM, FBPE Rep said:

In Florida, 415 took the PE exam in April, with 250 passing and 165 failing. That would be a 60.24 pass rate. (These numbers do not take into account Structural, since the results are still pending.)

• Like 2

On 5/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, FBPE Rep said:

Still hoping for PE numbers prior to Memorial Day? Trying to wait as patiently as possible ;)

• Like 1

Its taking forver! ;) and there is a stamp seal out there with my name on it waiting for one number!

Here is the response I got today from FBPE:

Data for those who passed the PE exam has been provided to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, which will be inputting that data into its system and issuing license numbers. That process may take two to three weeks. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to be issued.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, FBPE Rep said:

Any update on expected time frame for license numbers to begin issuing through DBPR?

Wondering how my desk partner did on the exam. Second row from front, left side of room, just by the wall. She was taking the exam on transportation. Miami.

Edited by Asaraga

2 hours ago, Asaraga said:

This wait seems worse than waiting for the test results😬

I know what you mean!  A few years back I took the PMP exam which was CBT for practically any time slot, results were instantaneous, and I got my certificate within 1-2 weeks.  Private sector = efficient and competitive; public sector = inefficient and archaic.

Edited by FLPE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On the DBPR website you can look up an exam "score" as well as your license status. My score still shows "awaiting results" and the license section shows that I am "eligible for exam." I tried calling DBPR to get a status update and their pre-recorded line refers all Professional Engineer questions back to FBPE. 

Soo.... we get to keep waiting I guess.  

We haven't gotten an update from DBPR regarding license numbers. And we're still waiting on the Structural exam results. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer on either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FBPE Rep said:

We haven't gotten an update from DBPR regarding license numbers. And we're still waiting on the Structural exam results. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer on either.

Has the DBPR been informed of the known passing candidates, or is FBPE waiting on the structural results to send it to DBPR just once?

With the EI, certificates were generated almost immediately.

Edited by Asaraga