FL Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wait seems worse than waiting for the test resultsšŸ˜¬
I know what you mean!Ā  A few years back I took the PMP exam which was CBT for practically any time slot, results were instantaneous, and I got my certificate within 1-2 weeks.Ā  Private sector = efficient and competitive; public sector = inefficient and archaic.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the DBPR website you can look up an exam "score" as well as your license status. My score still shows "awaiting results" and the license section shows that I am "eligible for exam." I tried calling DBPR to get a status update and their pre-recorded line refers all Professional Engineer questions back to FBPE.Ā 

Soo.... we get to keep waiting I guess.Ā Ā 

We haven't gotten an update from DBPR regarding license numbers. And we're still waiting on the Structural exam results. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer on either.

We haven't gotten an update from DBPR regarding license numbers. And we're still waiting on the Structural exam results. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer on either.
Has the DBPR been informed of the known passing candidates, or is FBPE waiting on the structural results to send it to DBPR just once?

With the EI, certificates were generated almost immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also check your application status on DBPR.Ā Has anyoneā€™s been updated since January?

63A56954-4BE4-418D-ABA1-C227F10FECD0.png

Has the DBPR been informed of the known passing candidates, or is FBPE waiting on the structural results to send it to DBPR just once?
DBPR receivedĀ the current, verified list of passing candidates after FBPE released the results. The Structural passers will be sent separately when those resultsĀ are released.

They take forever! Took just a day for CGC and for EI. šŸ¤” Are they grading the exams again?šŸ˜ Plus its impossible to get a DBPR representative for engineering stuff.

Every time I see a new post I always thinkĀ it's someone posting that the numbers have been released.

Hopefully, today we'll get them.Ā 

Good morning. Any updates by any chance?

I finally got someone at DBPR on the phone and they tried to transfer me back to FBPE. I explained that all I need is my license number and that is issued by DBPR and not FBPE. After a little back in fourth she said she will look into it. I am currently on hold.Ā 

FYI all I am asking her is for a realistic timeline for the license number to be generated...

I finally got someone at DBPR on the phone and they tried to transfer me back to FBPE. I explained that all I need is my license number and that is issued by DBPR and not FBPE. After a little back in fourth she said she will look into it. I am currently on hold.Ā 

FYI all I am asking her is for a realistic timeline for the license number to be generated...
Was on the phone for 20 minutes. Answered a handful of questions. They decided it needed to be transferred to a supervisor, and my call ended in that transfer process. I am trying again.

Was on the phone for 20 minutes. Answered a handful of questions. They decided it needed to be transferred to a supervisor, and my call ended in that transfer process. I am trying again.
So as you all may know, DBPR refuses to answer any engineering questions, even if it involves them issuing your number, the person I spoke to says they have nothing to do with anything PE related. I called FBPE and they said to keep waiting. Everyone was very helpful and professional and I didn't expect anyone at DBPR to break any rules they have set, I just hope in the future they can come up with some sort of system to avoid us being feel like we are stuck in the middle. Its quite frustrating being told that we are waiting on DBPR and DBPR saying they don't even handle anything.Ā 

I understand these things take time, and that there is a process that must be followed. For people who may search in the future to find answers to the same questions we have, be patient and expect a month minimum between results release and PE number being issued.

Back