NCEES Survey and Results - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Messi

NCEES Survey and Results

I have read few times in the forum that if someone gets the survey its because they've failed. Is it True ? Can anyone who got the survey & passed confirm this ? 

Not true.  I took it last October. I failed.  A co worker of mine passed.  We both got one delivered in our inbox at exactly the same time.  I am assuming everyone gets one.

34 minutes ago, Saul Good said:

Not true.  I took it last October. I failed.  A co worker of mine passed.  We both got one delivered in our inbox at exactly the same time.  I am assuming everyone gets one.

Thanks for confirming my gut feeling :)

50 minutes ago, daydreambeliever said:

Thanks for confirming my gut feeling :)

This is my 17th time getting the survey email.......😐

6 minutes ago, ndekens said:

This is my 17th time getting the survey email.......😐

Hopefully your last!

• Like 2

I got one. Hope doesn't mean I failed it. 

If you look at the questions, it seems to be along the lines of exam experience so I doubt it indicates anything pass or fail. Also, Even for FE which was CBT, it took them a good week to post results, I doubt the NCEES already knows who passed and who failed on paper/pencil based exam. The NCEES does say that NCEES makes results available to board in 8-10 weeks, so it is too early to say anything whether someone passed or failed.   I think this is just a post exam survey either everyone got it or  randomly selected people got it. 

Edited by roy167

Folks... I got the survey when I failed and when I passed... it means nothing, they just want to get feedback on your overall test experience (test conditions, test site, etc.).. that's all, DO NOT READ INTO IT...😉

15 hours ago, SacMe24 said:

Folks... I got the survey when I failed and when I passed... it means nothing, they just want to get feedback on your overall test experience (test conditions, test site, etc.).. that's all, DO NOT READ INTO IT...😉

Why not send it to ALL test takers? if it is about exam experience, it should have been sent to all examinees.   

False. This question gets asked every exam cycle and it is simply not true so don't sweat it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roy167 said:

Why not send it to ALL test takers? if it is about exam experience, it should have been sent to all examinees.   

They do send it to all test takers. Release may be staggered or in your spam folder. 

The rumor about getting the survey only if you failed is getting so freaking old. 

• Haha 3

I've received surveys the two times I failed AND when I passed.  It means noooooothing.  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, txjennah PE said:

I've received surveys the two times I failed AND when I passed.  It means noooooothing.  

Do they ask questions about the exam and site?

1 hour ago, NYBuzz12 said:

I'm gonna be honest, I never opened the survey emails ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, NYBuzz12 said:

Mostly the site, I can't recall if there was much about the exam itself on there.

I wish everyone was this fast to shoot down the survey/fail theory last exam cycle... Had me stressing for a solid 12 hours before someone finally stopped the trolling and admitted that it meant nothing. FYI, I received the exam survey less than a week after taking the exam and saw that beautiful green PASS on my account on D-DAY 😎

They do send surveys out to all test takers. But, the surveys for those who passed are different than those who failed. Ask around.

18 hours ago, Stephen2awesome said:

They do send surveys out to all test takers. But, the surveys for those who passed are different than those who failed. Ask around.

That's a new twist to the SAGA. This can be a fun game.