NCEES survey Email - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Atf TX

NCEES survey Email

Recommended Posts

Woke up to an NCEES survey email. Any conspiracy theories for this? :P Read some on this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you pass the survey, then you pass the exam!

Anybody know the right answers... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup. this is well documented. Cannot find the link right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly is the purpose of the survey? is this our opportunity to complain about errors/discrepancies on the test?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For that you can send in an email...but I think your time frame is about two weeks from test date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SDB said:

For that you can send in an email...but I think your time frame is about two weeks from test date.

Is there a specific department that we send that to? 

There were a couple of questions on my exam that i wanted to bring up to their attention. I worked them through just like they did on their practice exam and the answer I got was exactly one of their multiple choices, but i was very doubtful about their solution process on their practice exam since it was different than the other study material I was working through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was sent on 6:59am so 5/11/2019+6+59=65. Looks like I got 65/80 and passed!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YW55 said:

It was sent on 6:59am so 5/11/2019+6+59=65. Looks like I got 65/80 and passed!!

Sound reasoning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, YW55 said:

It was sent on 6:59am so 5/11/2019+6+59=65. Looks like I got 65/80 and passed!!

Clearly you failed the exam, you didn't even use the right NCEES survey formula from section 2 of article 4.8.

The formula is Day-Month-Year+Hour+minutes>>>> 4-11-19+6+59=39.

YOU FAILED.....

Edited by cvanwy02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told them to fix their Mechanical Reference manual if they're going to make CBT test takers use it.

So I hope they don't fail me twice out of spite so I have to take the CBT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by NikR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tres Amigos said:

What exactly is the purpose of the survey? is this our opportunity to complain about errors/discrepancies on the test?

It's a survey on the quality of exam site conditions and proctoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 5:10 PM, RBHeadge PE said:

It's a survey on the quality of exam site conditions and proctoring.

Do they ask any questions on how you studied for the exam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you failed they'll only ask questions about the quality of the exam site conditions and proctoring. If you passed they'll ask questions about hours spent studying, resources and books used, calculator type, etc.

 

/s

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

If you failed they'll only ask questions about the quality of the exam site conditions and proctoring. If you passed they'll ask questions about hours spent studying, resources and books used, calculator type, etc.

 

/s

I see what u did there 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This same exact topic was asked last year in October, and someone said if you get your survey early you failed. That statement haunted me every day as I was one of the first to get my surveys. I ended up passing, so please do not even read any of these responses lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 2:09 PM, preeb said:

I told them to fix their Mechanical Reference manual if they're going to make CBT test takers use it.

So I hope they don't fail me twice out of spite so I have to take the CBT...

Are you referring to the mechanical practice exam? What sub-discipline? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...