NCEES survey Email

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you failed they'll only ask questions about the quality of the exam site conditions and proctoring. If you passed they'll ask questions about hours spent studying, resources and books used, calculator type, etc.

/s
I see what u did there 

This same exact topic was asked last year in October, and someone said if you get your survey early you failed. That statement haunted me every day as I was one of the first to get my surveys. I ended up passing, so please do not even read any of these responses lol

I told them to fix their Mechanical Reference manual if they're going to make CBT test takers use it.

So I hope they don't fail me twice out of spite so I have to take the CBT...
Are you referring to the mechanical practice exam? What sub-discipline? 

If you failed they'll only ask questions about the quality of the exam site conditions and proctoring. If you passed they'll ask questions about hours spent studying, resources and books used, calculator type, etc.

/s
Okay I did not get asked those questions, some else said the survey asked the number of references, why they took the exam.

OOC, what questions did they ask this session? Five years ago they only cared about proctoring and site conditions.

hmmmm, now that I think about it I vaguely recall getting asked about those too a few years ago. Maybe it was on the survey email. Thanks.

Back