I keep running into answers I have previously gotten wrong in previous attempts. Normal?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
We are about 3 weeks away from the exam. I haven't been able to study this time due to work, but I'm calm. I've taken time before in my life to do just this, Study, and have been unsuccessful. However, when you have taken this exam a couple times you tend to remember questions that you knew would not find the answer to and questions that you struggled, knew you could find and probably should already know, but answered with an educated guess. And for the latter I seem to keep finding answers for. Is this typical? It makes me think this will be a reoccurring issue for me. I keep getting better at this, but also keep making new mistakes. I've seen some people be flawless. Its so cool. 

@Hemi79, do you mean you are now able to find the answers to questions you previously had to make educated guesses on? If so, I'd guess that could be a benefit of taking this exam a few times, and becoming more and more familiar with your study materials/codes/etc.

Back