MA April 2018 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called the MA board and they don’t have any info on release time. They don’t have any results on any discipline. Dude on the line refused to give me a ball prj estimate for release.

The guy on the line didn’t seem that optimistic about the update getting done today. In fact I had called before the results were out, but he was kind enough to call me because he got the results notification email about two minutes after I hung up the phone. 

Tried calling this morning. They wouldn't give me my results. Said it would be about a week until they release them.

I emailed the MA board and asked if they could release my results.

They replied with "Results will be released in a week of so."

Still nothing on NCEES or PCQSCSQH.  I asked NCEES yesterday why there is a delay, and their response was "We don't know what the hold up is". They are not grading the exam so I'm not sure what they could possibly be doing with the scores. 

If anyone sees their name when doing a license check at mass.gov they should post something. 

I just checked PCHSHQSH, MA license database, and NCEES. Still nothing. I really hope after all this I pass. I think getting a fail day 1 would have been easier to deal with. 

Yep this sucks. Really don't know why it would take this long. Didn't someone mention in the thread that they found out by calling on Friday?

Back