MA April 2018 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked PCHSHQSH, MA license database, and NCEES. Still nothing. I really hope after all this I pass. I think getting a fail day 1 would have been easier to deal with. 
I agree, would have been much easier to deal with the failure right away like ripping off a band-aid. 

Jeez you guys are still waiting?!?! sry 😕
I heard that Illinois took a full week to get results for the October 2017 PE exam.   Hopefully MA doesn't set the bar lower than that.

I haven’t seen an email from PCS. I wonder if mass was like fuck em and had ncees post the results anyway. 

I don't remember getting an email from pcs.   First ncees then the state board. 

For those that failed in MA, me being one of them, how do you go about registering for the October exam? The june 1st deadline is coming up, is that just for first time applicants? What do repeat takers need to do?

Does anyone know when the board will release PE License numbers?

To answer my own question, just got this back from the board:

Once PCS has completed processing your exam scores to your account, you will receive an email from them requesting that you log into your account to pay for the physical license.

After payment has been received and processed, your license number will be made available right in your PCS account.

Your license number will appear nest to the State ID line on your record.

To answer my own question, just got this back from the board:

Once PCS has completed processing your exam scores to your account, you will receive an email from them requesting that you log into your account to pay for the physical license.

After payment has been received and processed, your license number will be made available right in your PCS account.

Your license number will appear nest to the State ID line on your record.
My State ID number is showing on PCS, but not on the eplace portal.  I just checked the license and it doesn't come up.  My portal is a little confusing because I already have a mechanical license and this is an electrical license.  If anyone sees their license show up on the Massachusetts site, post here.  

I see a state ID#. I don’t think it was there before. I’m also not sure if that is me P.E. license#. I am not listed on the e place portal yet. 

I see a state ID#. I don’t think it was there before. I’m also not sure if that is me P.E. license#. I am not listed on the e place portal yet. 
I checked and my license number doesn't come up as valid but I went to a number that was a couple hundred less and it was new as of this year, I'm thinking that it's the correct license number and will but updated very soon.

Has anyone who passed the April 2018 exam in Massachusetts received an email from PCS yet? NCEES tells me I passed, but no word from any other organization. It does not feel real until I get my license number.

Just got an email stating that I can pay for my license on PCS however I can't see any update on PCS and no way to the pay fee. Anyone know how to solve this?

Just got an email stating that I can pay for my license on PCS however I can't see any update on PCS and no way to the pay fee. Anyone know how to solve this?
The link to pay for the fee was posted on my account on the 31st. It was just under the checklist. I found it just by logging on. I didn’t get the email from PCS till just now. 

Do you mean these? They lead me to a pdf and a form that doesn't do anything. Tried emailing/calling PCS with no luck.

image.png

image.png

Do you mean these? They lead me to a pdf and a form that doesn't do anything. Tried emailing/calling PCS with no luck.

View attachment 11600

View attachment 11599
They have since changed my page but the link was in that same area. I believe the score received box was also checked. I would contact PCS.  Good luck PCS is not the greatest. They overcharged me for the exam and they have yet to give me a reasonable response or refund. 

They have since changed my page but the link was in that same area. I believe the score received box was also checked. I would contact PCS.  Good luck PCS is not the greatest. They overcharged me for the exam and they have yet to give me a reasonable response or refund. 
Good to know. I'll keep trying to contact them. Thanks.

Finally received the ability to pay for my license on PCS. Looks like this when it works.

image.png

Back