Engineer Boards
​ ​
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Bakheat

CA Specific Exams

nothing yet!!!!!!!! 

I really hope I don't have to go through this agonizing wait again and its a pass. I'm only waiting on Surveying. Do they announce both seismic and survey together?

You all create your own perfect storm.  Why not take it a step further, license yourself as a Pharmacist, and prescribe anti-anxiety meds.

• Like 3

You guys/gals obviously don't remember the story about the boy who cried wolf. 

2 minutes ago, CAPLS said:

You all create your own perfect storm.  Why not take it a step further, license yourself as a Pharmacist, and prescribe anti-anxiety meds.

Precisely.

I mean, you could have chosen to not even take these exams! Then you wouldn't ever be put in this position. Ignorance is bliss, right?

• Haha 1

@leggo PE when you received the state exam results, did the email still contain a link to a re-examination form, even though you passed? Just wondering if I even need to open the pdf, or if I'll know from the email 

1 minute ago, doubleH said:

@leggo PE when you received the state exam results, did the email still contain a link to a re-examination form, even though you passed? Just wondering if I even need to open the pdf, or if I'll know from the email 

When I got my passing results, there was no refile nor re-examination form. Just the results. I'm not sure if the forms are still the same, though.

3 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

When I got my passing results, there was no refile nor re-examination form. Just the results. I'm not sure if the forms are still the same, though.

It didn't have a re-exam link, even? This is what I got last time:

image.png.97d358d0de779727938275be20c79f0a.png

It was the same body of email, it just did not have the link to the re-examination form. It still referenced it, however.

• Like 1

If you have gmail, I know that when you get the email and it has a calendar event attached, it means you failed because they've sent the date for refile. I don't know if that will happen this time though because of the rolling exams.

It still had an attachment, with the form showing what exams you have completed.

Well I'm gonna assume results come out next Thursday. Which is right when I leave for Christmas. :( Here's to hoping its good news.

6 minutes ago, Aspire PE said:

CA board is answering call today. No results today. It will be end of December. 

So don't hope anything earlier.

can't tell if this is real or not anymore...

best not to check this thread..just gonna work and periodically check email until we get results.

Peace!

3 minutes ago, znjjay said:

best not to check this thread..just gonna work and periodically check email until we get results.

Peace!

Oh the lies we tell ourselves...

4 minutes ago, znjjay said:

Peace!

Have you tried to call the board. Trust but verify should be all engineers motto😏

27 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Damn that's so rude. Because if you fail, it's basically like,  "Hey so uhh here's your results... sign in with your password and uhh.... hey you know what? You might want to download this other attachment. No particular reason or anything, but it's here for you if you need it. We HIGHLY recommend it..."

I called twice but nobody answered, the 2nd time when I called they just cut my phone after beep for twice

12/22/17!!!!! Once you accept it life will be good!

• Haha 1

At least until next Friday! :withstupid:

• Haha 1