Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Ahmfar

PE passers by age.

Passed at 52.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't think this is a good post. Post your age who passed in here may discourage somebody.

Not trying to offend anyone. Please don't take this post as offensive. Just trying to gather statistics.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dunya said:

I don't think this is a good post. Post your age who passed in here may discourage somebody.

Agree... Passing at a early age or a late age means nothing. If someone pass at a early age and never study anymore, I don't think he/she is more excellent than somebody pass at a late age but continue to improve oneself..

• Like 1

Passed at 34, 11 years out of school, 11 years after FE exam

Passed at 45, 21 years after passing the FE.  Took off time to have kids and raise a family - I've been working part time for 13 years and finally decided to take the PE.  So relieved to have passed and have it behind me!!!!

• Like 2

Passed at 29. First time taking it, but busted my ass for 3.5 months in order to one-and-done it.

Passed at 25. Age doesn't mean anything. It's what you do that matters.

Passed at 34 years old after moving continent,  having 2 kids and taking a career break. Have never worked so hard for anything in my life!

Passed at 49. Passed the EIT in 1993. Worked Construction/Project Management for many years (not under a PE) so it took me quite some time to qualify. Never give up. You can do this !!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Passed at 52.

You beat me !! I'm 49 !!!

• Like 1

Passed at 49. Passed the EIT in 1993. Worked Construction/Project Management for many years (not under a PE) so it took me quite some time to qualify. Never give up. You can do this !!!

I passed the EIT in 1991. I lived in upper Northern California where the test and any exam prep courses were 2 hrs away and was married to someone who was not supportive. So it took me a long while to get my act together. Moral of the story it's never too late and don't marry a jerk.

• Like 3