NCEES email in your inbox! - Page 3 - APR 2017 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Owism

NCEES email in your inbox!

Recommended Posts

On 5/1/2017 at 10:14 AM, Owism said:

All ethics out the door for engineers...Was ethics even a portion of the PE?

Nope:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

How long could it possible take to grad a scantron? Unless there's more too it that just running a scantron, like QA.

There is more to it than just running a scantron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, leggo said:

There is more to it than just running a scantron.

Lies....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knight1fox3 said:

Lies....

Lies on lies on lies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I passed in October, and got the survey the following Thursday. Don't think there's much of a correlation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is just exam day survey! nothing else because there is many passed and failed candidate recieved it whether after one week or 3 weeks following the exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big trouble if you don't fill it out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Limamike said:

because they track your responses

I don't think so. It is not official issue and not everybody have recieved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting one is even worse yet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, P-E said:

Not getting one is even worse yet. 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, P-E said:

Not getting one is even worse yet. 

Because you forgot to wake up on Friday morning to go take the exam?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, themandan40 said:

Because you forgot to wake up on Friday morning to go take the exam?

It was on a friday?

No wonder it felt kind of empty in the test center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember if I've posted this somewhere else, but to all those who will be taking the PE exam and who will inevitably read this and get nervous about it: I took the exam in April, got the survey within a week, and I passed.  So don't stress, y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, trackerjacker said:

I can't remember if I've posted this somewhere else, but to all those who will be taking the PE exam and who will inevitably read this and get nervous about it: I took the exam in April, got the survey within a week, and I passed.  So don't stress, y'all.

This comment has been statistically proven to be inaccurate on this forum.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

This comment has been statistically proven to be inaccurate on this forum.

Regardless of any statistics, my point is that getting an email within a short time frame of taking the test is no sure sign that you failed.  I can prove that for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trackerjacker said:

Regardless of any statistics, my point is that getting an email within a short time frame of taking the test is no sure sign that you failed.  I can prove that for sure.

but it could be a sign that you might have passed, or might have failed. and the answers you give might or might not have a bearing on what your results may be. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thejulie_PE said:

but it could be a sign that you might have passed, or might have failed. and the answers you give might or might not have a bearing on what your results may be. 

Lol.   I didn't even fill it out.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thejulie_PE said:

but it could be a sign that you might have passed, or might have failed. and the answers you give might or might not have a bearing on what your results may be. 

 

9 minutes ago, thejulie_PE said:

but it could be a sign that you might have passed, or might have failed. and the answers you give might or might not have a bearing on what your results may be. 

It is likely a sign that they know you took the test.  But maybe not!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, trackerjacker said:

Regardless of any statistics, my point is that getting an email within a short time frame of taking the test is no sure sign that you failed.  I can prove that for sure.

A sample size of (1) is not sufficient to make an absolute claim. :thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, knight1fox3 said:

A sample size of (1) is not sufficient to make an absolute claim. :thumbs:

I got the email within a week, I passed.  So unless things have now changed since I took the exam in April, my point/claim is 100% provable. 

And how do we know your sample size is representative of PE test takers as a whole? :P

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...