Engineer Boards
​ ​
snobumPE

Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

We should update the map for New Jersey and Mass.  Results for both states were released by PCS on Sunday (12/13).  This will give future test takers hope that results could be released on a saturday or a sunday. 

Why would you ever want an engineer to have hope?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BobEB said:

We should update the map for New Jersey and Mass.  Results for both states were released by PCS on Sunday (12/13).  This will give future test takers hope that results could be released on a saturday or a sunday. 

I'm pretty sure PCS is a private contractor which has no problems asking their people to come in on a Sunday, especially after they were out of the office the Friday that results were released to them for a Christmas party (per other threads).  Good luck getting government employees to come in on a Sunday.  Even in my DOT days when I was working 70 hour weeks Mon-Sat I still never came in on a Sunday.

52 minutes ago, Patrick1441 said:

I'm pretty sure PCS is a private contractor which has no problems asking their people to come in on a Sunday, especially after they were out of the office the Friday that results were released to them for a Christmas party (per other threads).  Good luck getting government employees to come in on a Sunday.  Even in my DOT days when I was working 70 hour weeks Mon-Sat I still never came in on a Sunday.

So for once PCS didn't suck (that badly)?!

@Patrick1441 unless its a sick joke, you can go to the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions site and search for a license.  My name is now showing up with a License No. and Active status.  Previously it was showing as pending.  

1 hour ago, AviationCE said:

@Patrick1441 unless its a sick joke, you can go to the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions site and search for a license.  My name is now showing up with a License No. and Active status.  Previously it was showing as pending.  

Mine too!  I'm assuming this means we passed and Kansas can be added to the map as well.  Congrats!

37 minutes ago, Patrick1441 said:

Mine too!  I'm assuming this means we passed and Kansas can be added to the map as well.  Congrats!

Congrats to you as well!

39 minutes ago, Patrick1441 said:

The results are actually on NCEES for Kansas as well!

30 minutes ago, MJ_PE said:

Where is HAWAII result???

at the beach surfing?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, snickerd3 said:

at the beach surfing?

Yea, I heard they took a surfing trip with California.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cdjl2015 said:

California released results, passed Mechanical Thermal and Fluids

Same same!

• Like 1

Still no MN results. I emailed the board on Monday. The response indicated results were being mailed Monday or Tuesday at the latest (yesterday). Do they also post them on the ncees website? Or should I just give up on F5 and wait for the snail mail? More waiting.....ugggh

Allison with MN emailed me this morning and said that the results were mailed out yesterday. She never answered on whether they get posted to NCEES as well. So do we just go home from work and wait at the mailbox?

1 hour ago, Cahal said:

Still no MN results. I emailed the board on Monday. The response indicated results were being mailed Monday or Tuesday at the latest (yesterday). Do they also post them on the ncees website? Or should I just give up on F5 and wait for the snail mail? More waiting.....ugggh

Keep F5ing it on ncees.org.  I found out that way last year before the mail got to my house.  It was around this time in the morning too... the day after they sent out the results.

Email from MN board telling me to wait on the letter and that the results will be updated on ncees 'eventually'. I'm in Ireland so they'll probably arrive on a donkey around mid-february. 

29 minutes ago, jnohl1231 said:

So do we just go home from work and wait at the mailbox?

Kansas traditionally wouldn't update their website or NCEES before mailing but they did this year, so there's always hope.  If not, I would wait at the mailbox too.
SpongeBob_Patrick_Waiting_for_Toy.JPG