Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you for checking! maybe it says available until the results come out - one can hope huh
At about 10-10:30 this morning it said that it was available and that I could register for PE. It changed after I received email from NCEES about my results being available.

Congrats to all the new PEs. I remember those nervous website clicks from 10/14 like it was yesterday.

Updated map (original post has been updated too).  Reminder: Latest map will always be at the google docs link https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing

8Y42Ezx.png

Alabama... Alabama.  Which one is that again? (half kidding, I got it but my brain is fried)
It's actually funny.  I live in Georgia and work in Chattnooga, Tennessee.

The annual fee for an Alabama PS is only $25.  Save a few hundred annually by going to Birmingham for the test.

WV results are in.  Failed Geo Civil with a 52/80. 

Pretty depressed.  I honestly don't know what else to do to pass.

The Kansas State Board of Technical Professions website says results have been mailed out.  Not sure when that was posted to the site, but Kansas should be any day.  Hopefully the letter is there when I get home so I'm not super nervous all weekend!

WV results are in.  Failed Geo Civil with a 52/80. 

Pretty depressed.  I honestly don't know what else to do to pass.
Keep at it.  Thats a pretty close score, and some of the best engineers that I know took multiple tries to pass.  

Back