NCEES Record completed ..is the record number a private or public info? - Page 2 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
iwire

NCEES Record completed ..is the record number a private or public info?

The wait continues... Waiting on my last character reference and employment verification to get approved. My reference said she mailed them out June 15 and here we are July 21st and NCEES still hasn't approved them.

Its like waiting to see if I passed the PE exam all over again. :violin:

I started my application process May 25th.

The wait continues... Waiting on my last character reference and employment verification to get approved. My reference said she mailed them out June 15 and here we are July 21st and NCEES still hasn't approved them.

Its like waiting to see if I passed the PE exam all over again. :violin:

I started my application process May 25th.

ncees hasn't approved them or hasn't received them? if that's all you're lacking, they should be able to tell you if it's in house and just not reviewed yet or what.

I emailed them last week and all they told me was that it takes 7-10 business days to process and that all references received up to that point were processed. I find it hard to believe it is lost in the mail.

It's probably lost in the mail, that's way too long for NCEES not to have approved it. You may want to consider having your reference send the documentation again.

I emailed them last week and all they told me was that it takes 7-10 business days to process and that all references received up to that point were processed. I find it hard to believe it is lost in the mail.

This was my experience exactly. I had waited over a month for it to process, with no luck. After calling a few times, it turns out they had misfiled several of my documents (references, transcripts). They were able to correct some of them, but made me get new reference documents. This time they let the references e-mail their information in rather than USPS mail. I started the process when my license number was issued on Jan 2, everything didn't get finalized until late March. The process for submitting information to NCEES needs an overhaul.

i have not received my card with number on it lol.but i have transmitted my records to DC board, a lot easier than redo what they want ...exp, references, transcript etc

YAY!! :appl: The status on my NCEES Record request went from waiting on documents to under review. This is Day 65 for me since I first started the application process. Hopefully not much longer now.

My NCEES record process started June 8. Went back and forth with their reviewing engineer on my experience write-up for a couple weeks. Got my record number on July 14.

YAY!! :appl: The status on my NCEES Record request went from waiting on documents to under review. This is Day 65 for me since I first started the application process. Hopefully not much longer now.

that's good..mine took 3 months because I started the process then left the country for a month for vacation...:)